Hug list announcement

Old June 16th 05, 05:15 PM
Queen of Squishies

Default Hug list announcement

I have sent a message to all the Huggers on the list. If you did not get an
email from me today regarding the Hug list, and you are signed up, please
let me know.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old June 16th 05, 05:23 PM
maryd

Received and responded.

--
Mary
"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote in message
: I have sent a message to all the Huggers on the list. If you did not get
an
: email from me today regarding the Hug list, and you are signed up, please
: let me know.
:
: Karen, Queen of Squishies
:
:

Old June 16th 05, 07:20 PM
Michelle in NJ

Then again this might be an issue with my email.. just noticed i haven't
gotten ANYTHING today hehe.. i'll let you know when i get it.

I didn't get one

Old June 16th 05, 07:46 PM
Flossy

I didn't get one

Flossy
Queen of Plaids

Old June 16th 05, 08:38 PM
maryd

Just wondering if all those that didn't get the notice had emailed Karen to
re-sign up after she lost the list.

--
Mary
"Kathryn Groves" wrote in message
: I didn't get it!
:
:

Old June 16th 05, 09:48 PM

"maryd" wrote in message
Just wondering if all those that didn't get the notice had emailed Karen
re-sign up after she lost the list.

I emailed her.. and I would be new to the list. I checked my sent messages,
and the one I sent is definately there.

I didn't get a hug list confirmation tho.

I'm wondering if some are being spam blocked, and if Karen checked her junk
mail folder.......

Old June 16th 05, 09:49 PM

"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote in message
I have sent a message to all the Huggers on the list. If you did not get
an
email from me today regarding the Hug list, and you are signed up, please
let me know.

I signed.. I even emailed 'ya
but no email from you.

You spam catching me maybe?