DESPERATELY need to make room for my stash...

Old June 22nd 05, 12:21 AM
Musicmaker

Default DESPERATELY need to make room for my stash...

I have boxes (plural) of fabrics that are mostly too heavy (some are just
not my style) for quilting, that I've finally decided I'll never use. Any
takers? All I ask is for reimbursement on the shipping once the box arrives
at your door. There are flannels, which ARE for quilters but not for me,
cords, denims, polies, and other kinds that I can't identify. About half is
in big pieces, many more than a yard, and the other half is scraps (but not
super small) that are clothing remnants or just fabric I came across at
auctions that I couldn't pass up at the price.

--
Musicmaker
http://users.consolidated.net/bettinger

Old June 22nd 05, 02:54 AM
unclbennie

Musicmaker, I would be interested if you haven't already gotten a
taker! I'm in the last directory or I can email you off list.
Karen
aka queen of the sky
aka unclbennie

Old June 22nd 05, 10:53 AM
Johanna Gibson

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:21:23 -0500, "Musicmaker"
wrote:

I have boxes (plural) of fabrics that are mostly too heavy (some are just
not my style) for quilting, that I've finally decided I'll never use. Any
takers? All I ask is for reimbursement on the shipping once the box arrives
at your door. There are flannels, which ARE for quilters but not for me,
cords, denims, polies, and other kinds that I can't identify. About half is
in big pieces, many more than a yard, and the other half is scraps (but not
super small) that are clothing remnants or just fabric I came across at
auctions that I couldn't pass up at the price.

I did the same after tidying my sewing room about 2 months ago. I
gave some small scraps to a small girl I know, and gave the large bag
of "non-quilting" fabric to a charity shop. I don't know what
happened to it after that. I did keep a pile of stuff that I "might"
use one day, but I hope to be able to part with that one soon as well!

-- Jo in Scotland