Brag - a little victory

Old August 31st 03, 09:46 AM
Mary Rurup

Default Brag - a little victory

Kathy...one step at a time. It sounds like that's what you did, and
succeeded! That's great!

Mary

--
Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with
every division. That is life.
"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
.com...
A very little victory, but it made me happy.

We live about an hour's drive from the nearest Target department store.

Of
course, DD loves their clothes, and wanted to shop there for

back-to-school.
Unfortunately, every time we've been there in the past, I have been so

wiped
out by the time we get there, I don't do so well in the store. Both times

we
were there in the past, I ended up fainting, and DH had to carry me out.

Today, I was feeling relatively decent, and DH had no work this afternoon,

so
we decided to try an expedition to Target. I mostly snoozed in the car on
the way down, and went very slowly through the store. Like a fool, I told

DH
to leave the wheelchair at home, because I was absolutely sure the store
would have wheelchairs. (I was wrong)

We made it through the store, and I didn't collapse until we made it back

the car! Whoopee. Of course, I'm several hundred dollars poorer, but

DD's
back to school shopping is now completely done, and I didn't embarrass

myself
my falling on my head in public.

As I said, a very little victory. But I'll take all the little victories

can get.

Kathy N-V

Old September 1st 03, 03:37 AM
KDK

Hooray Kathy!!!

And your orignal didn't show on Google, so Thanks Mary for including
it in your reply!

Kathy K