Blatant Commercial Post, But its such a deal!!

Old November 20th 03, 02:30 AM
Javahut

Default Blatant Commercial Post, But its such a deal!!

This is a blatant commercial advertisement, seriously,

I know of a piece of equipment, (Denver IB-30), that would ONLY be of use to
a glass person. (as in all of you all), that the current owner(not me!)
wants to sell. IF, and you notice those big letters, IF anyone has an
interest, please post it. If you research it, you will find these formerly
sold at $13,800 FOB Denver, CO.
This person wants to sell at $2450.00, it is a steal and is in great shape,
just need the room and they have no use for it anymore.

End of post, and I will never do it again, unless, of course, I think
someone here may miss out on something they have been wanting.

Old November 20th 03, 03:27 AM
nJb

Javahut wrote:

This is a blatant commercial advertisement, seriously,

I know of a piece of equipment, (Denver IB-30), that would ONLY be of use to
a glass person. (as in all of you all), that the current owner(not me!)
wants to sell. IF, and you notice those big letters, IF anyone has an
interest, please post it. If you research it, you will find these formerly
sold at $13,800 FOB Denver, CO.
This person wants to sell at $2450.00, it is a steal and is in great shape,
just need the room and they have no use for it anymore.

End of post, and I will never do it again, unless, of course, I think
someone here may miss out on something they have been wanting.

I really don't see this as OT. It's something that is one of a kind and
could be of benefit to people in here. This is a forum of people who
make things out of glass, not people who buy things made out of glass.
Just my opinion.

Just got done rewiring a Denver for a local glass shop this past
weekend.
--
Jack

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/
Old November 20th 03, 04:27 AM
Javahut

I really don't see this as OT. It's something that is one of a kind and
could be of benefit to people in here. This is a forum of people who
make things out of glass, not people who buy things made out of glass.
Just my opinion.

Just got done rewiring a Denver for a local glass shop this past
weekend.
--
Jack

Well, that's how I see it too, but I figured the spammers would pay me back
for being so attentive to their posts, which could be fun too!

Re wiring? You mean connecting or did you turn it into a 110 volt
machine(s)?

Old November 20th 03, 01:24 PM
jk

"Javahut" wrote in message
This is a blatant commercial advertisement, seriously,

I know of a piece of equipment, (Denver IB-30), that would ONLY be of use

a glass person. (as in all of you all), that the current owner(not me!)
wants to sell. IF, and you notice those big letters, IF anyone has an
interest, please post it. If you research it, you will find these

formerly
sold at $13,800 FOB Denver, CO.
This person wants to sell at $2450.00, it is a steal and is in great

shape,
just need the room and they have no use for it anymore.

End of post, and I will never do it again, unless, of course, I think
someone here may miss out on something they have been wanting.

Ebay!

--
JK Sinrod NY
Sinrod Stained Glass

Old November 20th 03, 02:06 PM
Javahut

Ebay!

no way! not mine, just trying to help get the word out.

Old November 20th 03, 02:47 PM
Charles Spitzer

and this is located where in the world? and is the person willing to
disassemble and ship?

Old November 20th 03, 05:21 PM
nJb

Javahut wrote:

I really don't see this as OT. It's something that is one of a kind and
could be of benefit to people in here. This is a forum of people who
make things out of glass, not people who buy things made out of glass.
Just my opinion.

Just got done rewiring a Denver for a local glass shop this past
weekend.
--
Jack

Well, that's how I see it too, but I figured the spammers would pay me back
for being so attentive to their posts, which could be fun too!

Re wiring? You mean connecting or did you turn it into a 110 volt
machine(s)?

All new wire from element connections to controller and mounted
controller on wall. The old wire was in bad shape and a couple of the
infinite switches had burnt out. Still a 240V unit.

Old November 20th 03, 06:03 PM
Javahut

Just got done rewiring a Denver for a local glass shop this past
weekend.
--
Jack

Well, that's how I see it too, but I figured the spammers would pay me

back
for being so attentive to their posts, which could be fun too!

Re wiring? You mean connecting or did you turn it into a 110 volt
machine(s)?

All new wire from element connections to controller and mounted
controller on wall. The old wire was in bad shape and a couple of the
infinite switches had burnt out. Still a 240V unit.

OH!! You were wiring a kiln! The IB-30, for those that are not aware, is a
large,( 28" rougher, 30 in smoother, 36 in cork and felt wheel) Beveller,
largest size Denver made. Really big horizontal wheels, and two vertical
pre, and polish wheels with a small horizontal arbor between the large
vertical wheels also.
Altogether there are 4 motors between the two sections and 4 arbors, the
rougher and smoother have 3 hp motors, 220volt, single phase, and a 1 hp on
the polisher with a 3/4 hp ion the small arbor,(for diamond vertical
wheels.) Heavy duty machine you will never outgrow.

Easy to wire this, 220 volt 45 amp, I think, been a while since I connected
mine.

Old November 20th 03, 06:05 PM
Javahut

It is located in Michigan, shipping would be by common carrier and it has a
large frame and numerous parts, but I could hook you up with the owner to
carry out all the details, between the two sections you have well over 1200
lbs. I would have a tendency to rent a truck and drive, make an adventure
of it!!

Test post Paulette I. Beads 2 August 14th 04 08:05 PM
RCB FAQ and Newbie Welcome - Weekly Post 8/15/03 Kandice Seeber Beads 1 August 15th 03 07:57 PM