How is everyone

Old April 2nd 08, 05:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mystified One[_2_]

Default How is everyone

)

I like yarn flowers best!

wrote in message
I am sorry `Mystified lady ` , that pollen anoys you , i am sending
you ONLY nice Flower smells,,,, delicate and sand free ,,,
ps yesterday i saw a NEW to me bird drinking and bathing in my Water
bowls,,, i heard an unusual BIRD talk , but wasn`t clever to look
immidiately thus only when the bird jumped out of the bath , i
reallized that was a new unknown kind ???
maybe she will come again today ???
mirjam

Old April 2nd 08, 11:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:39:08 -0700, mirjam wrote:

Hallo all how are you , After a HOT spell of desert winds and Dust that
entered every corner we now have colder days and even some rain ,,, Which
is ALWAYS welcome here. When you walk around Every tree is flowering as
are bushes and low flowers , thus it is like walking through a TRAIN of
smells,,, Jasmin , Citrus fruits , red flowerrs pink ones white ones ,,
SPRING is here !!!!
mirjam

Those flowers sound so beautiful Mirjam.

I have been busy as one of my neighbours (an elderly lady aged 86) fell
and broke her hip on Monday. She has been getting very frail lately and,
although one neighbour has a key to her house, none of us wants to be seen
as interfering. She is a very independent person.

We have to be able to work out how to better see she is well if she is
allowed back home. We are waiting to hear from her relatives (who live
away from here) regarding what the doctors recommend for her.

Between times I have been working in my garden and have almost crocheted
another lacy jacket. Pictures will follow (together with some of the
latest moebius) eventually!

--
Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light
Old April 2nd 08, 11:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Apr 2, 7:55*am, "Mystified One" wrote:
)

I like yarn flowers best!

wrote in message

I am sorry `Mystified lady ` , that pollen anoys you , i am sending
you ONLY nice Flower smells,,,, delicate and sand free ,,,
ps yesterday i saw a NEW to me bird drinking and bathing in my Water
bowls,,, * i heard an unusual BIRD talk , but wasn`t clever to look
immidiately thus only when the bird jumped out of the bath , i
reallized that was a new unknown kind ???
maybe she will come again today ???
mirjam- Hide quoted text -

THere are now wonderful pattern to make yarn flowers ,,
mirjam
Old April 2nd 08, 11:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Apr 2, 1:09*pm, Bernadette wrote:
[...]

You are ever so kind ,
mirjam
Old April 2nd 08, 12:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 03:39:27 -0700, mirjam wrote:

[...]

Not really Mirjam, I just feel I owe so much for the loving kindness shown
to me when I was unable to cope myself. A dear friend sent me this little
poem a long time ago. It is entitled "Smile".

SMILING is infectious, You catch it like the flu
When someone SMILED at me today, I started SMILING too
I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin
When he SMILED, I realised I'd passed it on to him.
I thought about that smile, then realised its worth,
A single SMILE just like mine could travel 'round the earth.
So if you feel a SMILE begin, don't leave it undetected.

LET'S START AN EPIDEMIC QUICK AND GET THE WORLD INFECTED!

I think that is so true and the same thing applies to a kindness passed
on. :-)

Bernadette

--
Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light
Old April 2nd 08, 02:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

You are ever so kind ,
mirjam

Not really Mirjam, I just feel I owe so much for the loving kindness shown

Yes you are Bernadette , i like you Believe in trying and helping
oithewrs as much as i can. I believe in Saying nice words. If i see a
woamn in a nice sweater i tell her i love it , it always gets a big
smile back. I am extremely thankful when others help me,
My greatest `revenge` to all the bad done to me is Being more helpful
to others,,,,
SMILING is infectious, You catch it like the flu

LOVELY thank you
Did i ever tell you the REAL story of the phone Coin ,,, we used to
have special Phone coins.For years when i stood and spoke on a public
phones , people always asked if the could buy a coin from me , i would
always give it , and said please DON`t pay me but if you see another
person needing one give it to him/her ........ many years later i was
stuck somewhere and had no coin , awoman came by , i asked if she
would sell me a coin , she gave it to me and said that , several years
before somebody gave her a coin , and said that the woman who gave him
the coin , asked him to give to others ,,,,, Was it my coin? did i
strart an Avalanche ,, who knows ????
LET'S START AN EPIDEMIC QUICK AND GET THE WORLD INFECTED!

thank you for Being KIND you ,,,,,
mirjam
Old April 2nd 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 06:44:19 -0700, mirjam wrote:

[...]

????

That is a lovely story Mirjam and exactly what I meant.

LET'S START AN EPIDEMIC QUICK AND GET THE WORLD INFECTED!

thank you for Being KIND you ,,,,,
mirjam

....and thank you for being so generous with kind words. ((((Mirjam))))
--
Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light
Old April 2nd 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
ILovemyDoggie.

Bernadette wrote:
[...]

I am also doing fine. I am having spring weather in my area in
Alabama. Right now it raining & Sugar is looking sad b/c of it. She
would not go out into the rain. I am doing house & finishing all my
projects. I am now finishing my sock pattern heading back to the
blanket. That is under some of the yarn. I got to get a better yarn
box for my yarn. LOL. Yesterday, was the same. I also talk to some of
the weather people on some forum. Added a weather warning map on my
weather listing page & add one on my email page in the msntv. Talk to
some of the um site friend. They were goofing around on a subject
about what they would do if electricity died out. Some of the stuff
was very funny, cute, and very educational on what they would do. Then
after finishing house work, I went back to knitting. Sugar came then
and lay on my knitting stuff as I was working on it. But all I did was
scoot her over so I can finish one of the projects. That project I
finish is the hat thing. It look good and fits too.
Pam-Doggirl3
My sites:
http://community.webtv.net/doggirl3/Doggirl3sList/
http://community.webtv.net/ilovetocheer589/SugarGifs/
http://community.webtv.net/iloveyork...ghostlistings/
http://community.webtv.net/ilovyorkies/Weathersite/
Old April 2nd 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Georgia[_3_]

Thanks, Mirjam. I finally finished the knee socks I've been working on all
winter. I've posted them in the upper left corner of the page:

http://www.georgiamorgan.net/html/knitting.htm

Georgia

wrote in message
On the knitting front, I should have pictures of a colorful FO to put up
soon, as soon as I finish weaving in the last few ends.

Georgia i went to you site and ENJOYED every detail ,,,
with so much rain and winter weather no wonder you knit soooo much fun
stuff ,,,
mirjam

Old April 3rd 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

wrote in message

On the knitting front, I should have pictures of a colorful FO to put up
soon, as soon as I finish weaving in the last few ends.

Georgia i went to you site and ENJOYED every detail ,,,
with so much rain and winter weather no wonder you knit soooo much fun
stuff ,,,
mirjam- Hide quoted text -

Georgia
Now that i got the taste/ i mean the looks of your work ,,,, i will
happily peep in again ,,,, mirjam