AD: New Sets up on site

Old May 12th 04, 02:55 AM
Kandice Seeber

Droooooooool.... I am just going to have to drive down to Portland and
kidnap you and go to the Bullseye plant. Before the Gathering when everyone
and her dog will be there buying it all. They do sell the stuff there,
right?

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Oh my gods, some of the new colors were MADE FOR YOU! I'm so excited
about these... if they would just come out with an equivalent to ivory,
something that reacts the same way, I'd switch over and never look back.
They have a striking cranberry that doesn't burn or boil. They have a
striking transparent violet... choking can't describe, can only weep.
It's beautiful, Kandice, it's beautiful!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Someday I am going to get into Bullseye. The colors just send me over

the
top.

Old May 13th 04, 07:55 PM
Kalera Stratton

Do they ever! I am sooo up for a shopping trip... !

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 13th 04, 09:10 PM
Kandice Seeber

Definitely sometime soon! I'll email you when I get back from vacation.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old May 13th 04, 10:00 PM
starlia

How did you know that Sophie keeps getting pre-approved credit card
offers?

Kathy N-V

I think Trinkett needs her own accounts for jewelry, beads, and clothes.
Hum...where did Sophie get hooked up?

Old May 14th 04, 01:08 AM
Kalera Stratton

Cool beans!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Definitely sometime soon! I'll email you when I get back from vacation.

web site suggestion Barbara Otterson Beads 38 March 18th 04 01:54 AM
AD: A handful of singles and sets on my site - Tink Tink Beads 5 December 7th 03 05:16 PM
Bead and jewelry site. Mary Ann Beads 6 October 20th 03 04:11 AM
Apology and New Web Site AD Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 19th 03 05:47 PM
Change of auction handle/ID and Web Site Name CrystalLuv Beads 6 August 24th 03 05:36 AM