Help with knitted slippers

Old December 11th 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
angel_crafter

Default Help with knitted slippers

Hi all.. For those knitters out there, I need some help with finding an
easy pattern for a pair of knitted slippers..
A neighbor next door has ordered a pair, but the patterns I have here,
are alright, but I am not too sure if they will work for her size feet.
She wears a size nine.
Can anyone help me out here?
angel_crafter
thx

Old December 11th 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DA

"angel_crafter" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all.. For those knitters out there, I need some help with finding an
easy pattern for a pair of knitted slippers..
A neighbor next door has ordered a pair, but the patterns I have here,
are alright, but I am not too sure if they will work for her size feet.
She wears a size nine.
Can anyone help me out here?
angel_crafter
thx

http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/vi..._id=41&lang=en

There are also several patterns for crochet ones .
DA

Old December 11th 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

"DA" skrev i melding

"angel_crafter" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all.. For those knitters out there, I need some help with finding
an
easy pattern for a pair of knitted slippers..
A neighbor next door has ordered a pair, but the patterns I have
here,
are alright, but I am not too sure if they will work for her size
feet.
She wears a size nine.
Can anyone help me out here?
angel_crafter
thx

http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/vi..._id=41&lang=en

There are also several patterns for crochet ones .
DA

Hi !
here are something to look at:

This link goes to simple, felted slippers, which I made a couple of
years ago. It is easy to make alonger foot, and you can controll the
seize with the felting.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...36813328IzslMW
I have tried to traslate the pattern to English. If you send your E-mail
to me(se MY E-mail at the bottom), I'll mail it to you!

This is(4) links to Pictures of knitted (not felted) slippers.Link to
pattern, on the website:
http://www.knittingonthenet.com/patt...lkyphotobb.htm

(These two looks alike, but are different)
http://www.knittingonthenet.com/patt...sephoto1bb.htm
http://www.knittingonthenet.com/patt...sephoto2bb.htm

http://www.knittingonthenet.com/patt...lonphotobb.htm

Felted :
http://www.knittingatknoon.com/slipperpatt.html

Knitted:
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/vi..._id=15&lang=us

Good Luck!

AUD ;-))
E-mail:
alrefsnes at hotmail dot com

Old December 11th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JCT

I am enjoying the slippers I made from Aud's pattern. They are cozy
and since I dried the felted product on my feet, they fit perfectly.
They were easy to do and made up pretty fast. Judy

Knitted Wire Bridget Beads 12 March 24th 05 06:32 PM
Crochet: Moccasin-style slippers? Craftkitten (Darlene) Yarn 3 February 25th 05 10:28 PM
HERE COMES THE FELTED SLIPPERS! Aud Yarn 8 January 23rd 05 07:12 PM
Gloves and slippers frood Quilting 6 December 18th 04 12:15 AM
OT knitted a Celophone Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 1 February 10th 04 06:07 PM