Use YouTube!

Old August 23rd 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Bubbles_

Default Use YouTube!

Hi everyone!

I've been a bit busy with "other things" - like making stuff! Hehe!

I now have an account at YouTube.com and I have posted some videos about my
workshop, what I am working on these days, how to make the clay balls I
couldn't explain well in pure text.

I also want to make a video showing the slightly specialized tools that my
darling husband has made for me - I feel a need for a tool, explain it to
him, we discuss - and he makes it!

Anyway - point of this post is to ask more of you to use YouTube.com as a
way to show what you are working on, your workshop - whatever - I would find
it SO FASCINATING to be able to watch you work and see what you have made
and other aspects of your potty live and the rest of your lives, for that
matter!

Hope to see many of you real soon!

Marianne

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Marihani

Old August 23rd 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Brad Sondahl

Bubbles_ wrote:
[...]

Well, I mostly use it for my acoustic fingerstyle music, but I did post
how to make a triple condiment server:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aoLutkWm1Y
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bsondahl

--
For my comics, pottery how-to videos, original art, music, pottery, and
literature, visit my homepage

Old August 23rd 06, 10:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Bubbles_

"Brad Sondahl" wrote in message

Well, I mostly use it for my acoustic fingerstyle music, but I did post
how to make a triple condiment server:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aoLutkWm1Y
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bsondahl

I know - you are SO FAST! I have it in my pottery favourites :-)

Marianne