JUHOOOOOOOOO

Old July 2nd 09, 01:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Default JUHOOOOOOOOO

On Jun 19, 10:10*am, mirjam wrote:
Nobody here ,, Juhooooo
mirjam

Ii rarely get here any more, Mirjam. Just too busy, and there doesn't
seem to be much activity here any more.

Higs,
Katherine
Old July 3rd 09, 01:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
spike

Katherine wrote:
On Jun 19, 10:10 am, mirjam wrote:
Nobody here ,, Juhooooo
mirjam

Ii rarely get here any more, Mirjam. Just too busy, and there doesn't
seem to be much activity here any more.

Higs,
Katherine

Higs Katherine,

It is hard to believe how busy we used to be.

Dennis
Old July 16th 09, 03:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

I havent checked in here for a long time. What happened to everyone?
I'm still knitting and crocheting. Knitting dishcloths now.

Carol Ann in WV

Old July 20th 09, 03:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

On Jul 16, 5:09*am, wrote:
I havent checked in here for a long time. *What happened to everyone?
I'm still knitting and crocheting. *Knitting dishcloths now.

Carol Ann in WV

I must say whenever i read about knitting discloths i admire the
makers !!!
I buy Dishcloth by the Metter cut out some of me and others ,,, and
sew the sides with Zigzag st,,,,
too lazy to knit them ...
mirjam
Old July 20th 09, 05:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Olwyn.Mary

mirjam wrote:
On Jul 16, 5:09 am, wrote:

I havent checked in here for a long time. What happened to everyone?
I'm still knitting and crocheting. Knitting dishcloths now.

Carol Ann in WV

I must say whenever i read about knitting discloths i admire the
makers !!!
I buy Dishcloth by the Metter cut out some of me and others ,,, and
sew the sides with Zigzag st,,,,
too lazy to knit them ...
mirjam

I have one friend who likes to knit, but she can never make anything
come out the right size. I have gone over and over the principles of
gauge with her, and have determined that when she knits a test swatch
she is very tense, then loosens up as she gets into it, but I cannot
make her truly comprehend. So, after she had knit at least two afghans
for each member of her family, she then moved on to knitting dishcloths.
Variations in size don't matter in them.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.