Coton vests @Shawls

Old May 31st 09, 04:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Coton vests @Shawls

it is Hot and everywhere they start A/C , and i don`t feel so good
with it ,, thus Cotton vests and shawls are the Answer ...
mirjam
Old June 3rd 09, 02:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Jun 2, 11:47*am, Olwyn Mary wrote:
wrote:
it is Hot and everywhere they start A/C , and i don`t feel so good
with it ,, thus Cotton vests and shawls are the Answer ...
mirjam

Ever since I came to North America, and found that when the temperature
outside is 90F (or more), every public building seems to be cooled down
to 70F or lower inside. *So, over the years I have amassed a sizeable
collection of shawls, stoles, scarves in every imaginable fabric. *In
summer, I "don't leave home without one".

LOL

Higs,
Katherine
Old June 3rd 09, 11:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Ever since I came to North America, and found that when the temperature
outside is 90F (or more), every public building seems to be cooled down
to 70F or lower inside. *So, over the years I have amassed a sizeable
collection of shawls, stoles, scarves in every imaginable fabric. *In
summer, I "don't leave home without one".

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

That is so nice Olwyn Mary
mirjam
Old June 3rd 09, 11:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

LOL

Higs,
Katherine

Hallo Katherine ,,
mirjam
Old June 4th 09, 06:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Jun 3, 6:59*am, wrote:
LOL

Higs,
Katherine

Hallo Katherine ,,
mirjam

Hi, Mirjam. I have actually started knitting myself a shawl, but it
has
been put on hold until we know what is happening with us. I'll keep
you posted!

Higs,
Katherine

Folk Vests, Folk Shawls BDS2pds Yarn 18 January 3rd 05 08:17 PM
Folk Shawls/Folk Vests BDS2pds Yarn 7 October 27th 04 11:09 PM
Coton a Broder Tkt 16 Mira Needlework 7 September 25th 04 02:47 PM
Coton a Broder size 16 for Diane L. elaine Needlework 1 March 28th 04 04:50 PM
Non-U.S. sources for DMC Coton a Broder elaine Needlework 6 March 20th 04 10:35 AM