Mostly OT -- I'm off!

Old October 12th 05, 02:52 AM
Sandy Foster

Default Mostly OT -- I'm off!

Tomorrow morning I'm flying out to meet with two great friends from
where I used to live (Douglas, AZ) before moving here. We're going to
hole up in a hotel and catch up on our lives, and it should be fun.
Unfortunately, neither one is a quilter, but I do keep trying....

Don't have *too* much fun without me, and keep in mind that DH and the
two QIs (Tuppence and Dexter) will be guarding my relatively small
stash. I'm taking some quilted diamond blocks with me (see? it's *sort
of* on topic! G), and I may get a little done on at least one. No
guarantees, though. G

Friday, DH is driving to Tucson for his high school reunion (but Dexter
and Tuppence will still be guarding the stash.... G), so he'll pick me
up and take me to that, bringing me home afterwards.

See you next week!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old October 12th 05, 03:35 AM
nana2b

Have a great time! Linda

Old October 12th 05, 08:07 AM
Patti

Have a great time, Sandy.
..
In message ,
Sandy Foster writes
Tomorrow morning I'm flying out to meet with two great friends from
where I used to live (Douglas, AZ) before moving here. We're going to
hole up in a hotel and catch up on our lives, and it should be fun.
Unfortunately, neither one is a quilter, but I do keep trying....

Don't have *too* much fun without me, and keep in mind that DH and the
two QIs (Tuppence and Dexter) will be guarding my relatively small
stash. I'm taking some quilted diamond blocks with me (see? it's *sort
of* on topic! G), and I may get a little done on at least one. No
guarantees, though. G

Friday, DH is driving to Tucson for his high school reunion (but Dexter
and Tuppence will still be guarding the stash.... G), so he'll pick me
up and take me to that, bringing me home afterwards.

See you next week!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 13th 05, 12:53 AM
Jenn

Sandy what school? My DH is a graduate of Sabino Canyon. Class of 87

Jenn

Old October 16th 05, 10:45 PM
Sandy Foster

In article .com,
"Jenn" wrote:

Sandy what school? My DH is a graduate of Sabino Canyon. Class of 87

Jenn

He actually graduated from Douglas H.S., in Douglas. However, the
reunion was in Tucson because hardly anyone from the class has living
relatives there anymore! :S Still, I'm glad it was in Tucson -- there's
very little to do in Douglas anymore.

Old October 16th 05, 10:46 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Patti wrote:

Have a great time, Sandy.

Thanks, Pat! It was nice, but I'm really glad to be home. I'm reading a
few messages while I so laundry -- it's always such fun to have to catch
up on that sort of thing after getting home!

Old October 16th 05, 10:47 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"nana2b" wrote:

Have a great time! Linda

Thanks, Linda! I'll be in better shape by tomorrow. It was a seven-hour
drive home today. Ugh. But, if the reunion had been in Douglas, it would
have been close to 10 hours!

Old October 17th 05, 01:18 AM
melinda

Sandy Foster wrote:
In article ,
Patti wrote:

Have a great time, Sandy.

Thanks, Pat! It was nice, but I'm really glad to be home. I'm reading a
few messages while I so laundry -- it's always such fun to have to catch
up on that sort of thing after getting home!

I'm doing the same thing today, went down to the Southern Highlands
of New South Wales for a rather successfull competition!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol