Holding my breath and crossing my fingers...

Old October 11th 05, 02:37 PM
Carolyn McCarty

Congratulations, Linda! Remember, even if you don't experience huge sales,
you will gain a lot of insight into what sells and why. Part of the
learning curve! I wish you the best of luck in your new venture.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools --Red Green

"Calico" wrote in message
...because today I took 4 big bags of my quilty things and set up my
little booth at the gift/craft store where I also work. I have a space 4
ft. wide by 2 ft. deep, with pegboard walls, shelves for placemats, purses
and small things, and dowels below them for hanging quilts and table
runners on. I'm really excited, but also very nervous because I have a 6
month contract and the booth rent must be paid whether anything sells or
not (and I'm very poor). So I'm hoping all those shoppers who come to the
outlets on those bus trips like my stuff enough to buy it.

Linda, in PA

Old October 11th 05, 10:35 PM
Calico

ROFLMAO

Linda

"FiederEls" wrote in message
No problem Sharon.. it's all about having a plan.. i'll go up to Linda's
booth and "buy " one of her quilts meanwhile i'll say ( with a loud voice
ofcourse ) OH my.. never seen such excellent quality quilts before and
soooo cheap too... let me buy more !!
And i'll come back later ( in disguise of course) and do the same all over
again.. people will flock!! All i need is a ticket and room and board for
a while.. by that time Linda made her first million and can easely afford
my help... :-)

FiederEls

"Sharon Harper" schreef in bericht
u...
ROFLOL! Oooh I love your ideas - we should get together and start a
business - we'd be rich in no time! Seriously though Linda, if I ever
get
back to PA I'll pay you a visit and boost your coffers!

quicker)

"FiederEls" wrote in message

"Calico" schreef in bericht
...because today I took 4 big bags of my quilty things and set up my
little booth at the gift/craft store where I also work. I have a space
4
ft. wide by 2 ft. deep, with pegboard walls, shelves for placemats,

purses
and small things, and dowels below them for hanging quilts and table
runners on. I'm really excited, but also very nervous because I have a
6
month contract and the booth rent must be paid whether anything sells
or
not (and I'm very poor). So I'm hoping all those shoppers who come to

the
outlets on those bus trips like my stuff enough to buy it.

Linda, in PA

Oh wow.. good for you !!
Why don't you buy me a ticket to the USA and i will come buy some off
your
booth.. will be good for business.. ;-)

FiederEls (who has got plenty more of these good ideas..)

Old October 16th 05, 11:51 AM
SNIGDIBBLY

Default Holding my breath and crossing my fingers...

Nothing ventured - nothing gained. Congratulations!

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \