OT - Teranews

Old June 6th 11, 07:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr

Default OT - Teranews

Anyone else trying to use Teranews? I haven't been able to get
connected for over a week. And I pay for that! Never have had this
problem with Teranews before. Here I am at Goggle -- almost forgot
how to find RCTQ at Google.

Kay Ahr in Reno/Sparks, Nevada USA
Old June 7th 11, 12:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

http://www.teranews.net/systemstatus.html
check this page out to see what is going on with them, Kay.
they are offering a 7 day credit to their customers.
worth checking out, i reckon.
j.

"Kay Ahr" wrote ...

Old June 7th 11, 01:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr

I wasn't even table to get to that page in the past week! Now nothing
happens when I get there, but at least it's more than I've had for the
past week. Hopefully it will truly work tomorrow. Thank you.

Old June 7th 11, 08:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

hmmm, strange cuz i just clicked on it to check and it popped open straight
away.
no idea at all why its not opening for you.
j.

"Kay Ahr" wrote ...

Old June 8th 11, 06:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr

Do you know anymore secrets? I still cannot log in to the server to
get to my newsgroups.

Thanks again,
Kay

Old June 9th 11, 02:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

i clicked on the submit button and it asks for your username. i tried it
with Kay Ahr, figureing it had your email addy to send it to. didnt work.
try'd you email addy as on here, didnt work.
maybe if i knew your username on there i could get it to send you the form.
i'm still thinking how else to get you thru there.
did you try using a different computer to access either of those links?
j.

"Kay Ahr" wrote ...

Old June 9th 11, 02:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

oh , did you try changing to one of their other servers perhaps. the main
page of their website has a button to see the other servers to add that to
your reader for access.
maybe one of the others will work for you.
j.

"Kay Ahr" wrote ...