AD - Raku & More Raku!

Old November 5th 05, 03:28 AM
Dawn >^..^

Default AD - Raku & More Raku!

Hi Y'all,

Well I finally got to the torch for the first time since the storm. It felt
really good to make some beads for the first time in what felt like ages!
We took another direct hit and survived the hurricane with little damage to
our home, but the worst of our woes came when a wire shorted out in our
generator and fried a bunch of stuff. The fridge, microwave, garage door
opener, smoke detectors and telephone were among the victims of the massive
surge, but fortunately, the things I had plugged into power strips survived.
Not really enough damage to file a claim with our insurance, but definitely
enough to pinch the pocketbook! Grrrr!!!!

I packed up all my frit to move into my new studio next week. All except the
raku frit that is. So you guessed it, this week I have some raku, and some
more raku! I've listed 4 new auctions tonight. Some really gorgeous squeezed
beads, two sets of rounds, and a small set of seashells.

Why don't you click on over and take a peek.... http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Thanks for looking!
Have a great weekend!
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com

Old November 5th 05, 06:39 AM

Beautiful work Dawn! I love your seashells. But all your beads are
lovely.

Cheryl

www.cherylsart.net

Old November 5th 05, 09:16 AM
Su

Dawn, I'm SO glad to see you making beads again. And what gorgeous
beads! Your touch with raku is amazing.

-Su