My pens melt

Old December 19th 04, 08:05 PM
space

Default My pens melt

Hi all, I've now tried two bic stic pens and both melted in the oven. The
first was a clear plastic bic (the ones available everywhere) and
unfortunately I hadn't tested it first and lost my work :-( The other was a
white plastic bic which I tried BEFORE applying the clay lol.

I'm in the UK can anyone advise me on exactly which pens work. I've been
looking for the orange bic pens but can't seem to find any, they are nearly
all clear ones or fancy types.

Thanks.

Old December 20th 04, 03:38 AM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons