miniature quilt "store" update

Old October 6th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Sarajane Helm

Default miniature quilt "store" update

hi there! Here's an updated look at the miniature quilt store "Pieces". Its
finished, at least for the moment, and everything else is getting there
too. Its in fashion doll scale, and if Barbie quilted, she'd shop here.

The deadline clock is ticking; our book is coming out in just a few weeks!
wish me luck....

do take a look:

http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

Sarajane Helm
www.polyclay.com

Old October 6th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
nanner

Well, that's just fantabulous!

Was this done for something special or did you just have a couple of hours
to kill wink

good luck on you book deadline!

. ..

Old October 6th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Sarajane Helm

oh, its a chapter in the book--and a part of its promotion!
SJ

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

See the progress at "Pieces"

Old October 7th 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
nanner

can't wait to see the book, congratulations. the quilt shop is really
magnificent, all the fabric and mags and quilt square...awesome!

Old October 20th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
D Curtis

As a quilter and a clayer i am impressed. You and your cohorts did such
a wonderful job creating this world in miniature. Kudos!
Diana
http://duet.etsy.com

Old October 21st 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Sarajane Helm

Thank you Diana! Yesterday I printed out tiny little "Adapting Quilt
Pattersn To Polymer Clay" books for the miniature store. And now we are on
to the final edits and printing so that we can put it out in FULL
size---we're still on for a November release date.
SJ

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art
http://www.polyclay.com

See the progress at "Pieces"
http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

.. .

Sarajane Helm wrote:
hi there! Here's an updated look at the miniature quilt store "Pieces".

Its
finished, at least for the moment, and everything else is getting there
too. Its in fashion doll scale, and if Barbie quilted, she'd shop here.

The deadline clock is ticking; our book is coming out in just a few

weeks!
wish me luck....

do take a look:

http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

Sarajane Helm
www.polyclay.com

Baby Quilt Update & Happy Dance S Quilting 0 July 5th 06 11:07 AM
green and purple quilt ( update) Christina in Ok Quilting 4 October 12th 05 01:58 AM
Mom's Quilt Update Debbi Quilting 0 October 11th 05 01:43 PM
Janet's Fire {{{Quilt}}} Pix Update Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Quilting 9 April 16th 04 10:41 PM