Summer pictures

Old August 17th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

Default Summer pictures

(These are cell-phone pics, and not too heavy!)
It has been beautiful weather all this summer,
here is my summerhouse (South Coast of
Norway) My roses, which get very little attention,
exept summer holidays, flourished!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328eCVaXv
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328iCLgNO

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328ynyBLh

I started every day with an early morning bath, an easy breakfast and a
nice book, at the pier.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328abBWXR

I went to pick up a new motor to the boat, I enjoyed the new one!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328ZqHDwS

Beautiful, quiet evenings..
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328JwNnPT
....and wonderful sundays.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328IUjAAf

A fantastic day, on my way home! This is Romsdalen in North-Western part
of the country.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328NRRTLD

And now last week: Unforgettable days at the sea here at home; at the
West-Coast:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328BEJtmF
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328ARlPqL

Enjoy!
AUD ;-))

Old August 17th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JCT

What a great place to spend the summer. It looks like you had some
marvelous, sunny days
that your roses truly enjoyed as well. I enjoyed seeing the pictures.

We have a lovely day here today as well. My DH and I have been busy
working outside trying to make the place look as nice as possible for
our son's wedding. We are hoping that the weather holds as there will
be much more room for people if we can use the deck.

Has your school started? The children here have a couple more weeks.
My grandchildren will be here for their uncle's wedding and then head
back to start school.

Judy

Old August 17th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

"JCT" skrev i melding
ups.com...
What a great place to spend the summer. It looks like you had some
marvelous, sunny days
that your roses truly enjoyed as well. I enjoyed seeing the pictures.

We have a lovely day here today as well. My DH and I have been busy
working outside trying to make the place look as nice as possible for
our son's wedding. We are hoping that the weather holds as there will
be much more room for people if we can use the deck.

Has your school started? The children here have a couple more weeks.
My grandchildren will be here for their uncle's wedding and then head
back to start school.

Judy

OH, Judy! Congratulations!

Weddings are nice! But I,m sure you have you have much to do, and much
to think about!
The summer my son and DIL was wed, we had sunshine "day in and day
out".

But, of couse, on the wedding day we had so much rain .. you cannot
imagine!
It was like a "flow"!!
In advance we thought bad weather would ruin everything!
But we scacely thought about it!
But I must say: We had a big party tent on the lawn, and nearly 90
guests.
IF we hadn't made a FLOOR, we had waded in mud!!!But when I look at the
picture when the groom is dancing with his grandmother and the rain
is pooring down outside.. I can see we loved to be there, and had all
forgotten about it :-)Good luck, it will be a wonderful day!

I started school monday; this morning(thursday) I woke up, and thought
it was SUNDAY!! I think I have been very lazy this summer!
Aud ;-)9

Old August 17th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shirley Shone

Lovely pictures.
My son sent me some of the new ship he had been on. The Stena Trader.

He stayed in an apartment in Rissa when he was not on the ship which was
based in Trondheim (spelling).
He was in Norway 7 weeks.
Shirley

In message , Aud
writes

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old August 20th 06, 07:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

"Shirley Shone" skrev i melding
Lovely pictures.
My son sent me some of the new ship he had been on. The Stena Trader.

He stayed in an apartment in Rissa when he was not on the ship which
was based in Trondheim (spelling).
He was in Norway 7 weeks.
Shirley

Hi Shirley!
Tronheim (you spelled it correct) is not very far from here (about 300km
+ two ferries) further north.
My daughter lives there :-)
AUD ;-)

Old August 20th 06, 07:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

"Katherine" skrev i melding
Very nice, Aud. For cell phone pictures, these are great!

Higs,
Katherine

Thank you, Katherine!
Most of the summer I had no camera,
but the days were fantsic, so I used my cell phone.
The camera is not very good, but I adjusted it to "best pictures",
so it was better than nothing ;-D
On the positive side: It don't take too long to download ;-)
AUD

Old August 20th 06, 01:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Aud wrote:
"Katherine" skrev i melding
Very nice, Aud. For cell phone pictures, these are great!

Higs,
Katherine

Thank you, Katherine!
Most of the summer I had no camera,
but the days were fantsic, so I used my cell phone.
The camera is not very good, but I adjusted it to "best pictures",
so it was better than nothing ;-D
On the positive side: It don't take too long to download ;-)

I was wondering about that. My new cell phone has a camera, and I wasn't
sure about downloading the pictures.

Higs,
Katherine

Old August 20th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

"Katherine" skrev i melding
Aud wrote:
"Katherine" skrev i melding
Very nice, Aud. For cell phone pictures, these are great!

Higs,
Katherine

Thank you, Katherine!
Most of the summer I had no camera,
but the days were fantsic, so I used my cell phone.
The camera is not very good, but I adjusted it to "best pictures",
so it was better than nothing ;-D
On the positive side: It don't take too long to download ;-)

I was wondering about that. My new cell phone has a camera, and I
wasn't sure about downloading the pictures.

Higs,
Katherine

You mean download them from your phone to your PC?
I don't have the nessesary cables to transfer them, (that is the easiest
way!)
so I send them as E-mail to myself from the phone, that is the expensive
way!
Then I just handle them like other pictures I get in the mail, save
them, and some are put on my photo-web side.
The pictures are much quicker to download than my other photos (if
anyone want to see them on my webside) because they are far from "heavy"
;-)
AUD :-)

Old August 20th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Aud wrote:

You mean download them from your phone to your PC?
I don't have the nessesary cables to transfer them, (that is the
easiest way!)
so I send them as E-mail to myself from the phone, that is the
expensive way!
Then I just handle them like other pictures I get in the mail, save
them, and some are put on my photo-web side.
The pictures are much quicker to download than my other photos (if
anyone want to see them on my webside) because they are far from
"heavy" ;-)

Ah, I see. I am picking up my new phone on Sunday. I will have to see if it
comes with cables or not.

Higs,
Katherine

Summer cloche link Aud Yarn 7 June 16th 05 04:25 AM
Looking for pictures Gavinsbrum Quilting 4 October 12th 04 01:12 PM
New pictures posted! Allaya Diep Yarn 6 May 15th 04 10:16 PM
FAO Martin: Pictures to send, please Kari Yarn 1 November 23rd 03 05:16 PM
AD-July 12-13, 2003 Orlando, FL Florida Summer Classic Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 0 July 2nd 03 08:54 PM