My plans for today

Old November 13th 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

Default My plans for today

lzoltynospam@now says...
That does sound like fun, but I would prefer a great margarita with salt
around the rim of the glass. Don't you need extra salt when it's hot and
humid?

http://www.maggieco.com/html/detail....gory=1&pg=7&q=

--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old November 13th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"anne" wrote in message
g...
lzoltynospam@now says...
That does sound like fun, but I would prefer a great margarita with salt
around the rim of the glass. Don't you need extra salt when it's hot and
humid?

http://www.maggieco.com/html/detail....gory=1&pg=7&q=

--
another anne, add ingers to reply

She's adorable. Add the silly words that say "To Hell with Ironing" and it
would be perfect.

Old November 13th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MargW

Default Take two My plans for today

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
All right, I've found the jersey, all the books, none of the CD's and all
the stuff to go in the mail. And the coupons and the bags...

I will not go play "Who's the Expert" again.....

You just have to choose one which has a topic you might know something
about. This hour (5 p.m.) is about serial killers. Nope - not going to
bother to do that one.

I've had the top score in three "Who's the expert" quizzes in the past
four weeks.

MargW
Old November 13th 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MargW

F.James Cripwell wrote:
The executive of the Ottawa Valley Guild of Stitchery is meeting at my
house tonight,(I am the treasurer), so I have cleaned the house. Soon I
am off to buy some goodies to eat after the meeting, probably grapes and
cookies. Next January, the Seville oranges will be around, and my recipe
for marmalade calls for grapefruit and lemons as well. These I can prepare
anytime and freeze them. Tomorrow the weather looks to be real yucky, so I
will buy some grapefruit, and use tomorrow to get them ready. And in
between, I can watch the news (price of oil, stockmarkets etc), and do a
little stitching on my waterlily. Well, it keeps me out of mischief!

I just got home from two days of workshop with Tanya Berlin. Great
time, and a great teacher.

She's in Ottawa next. Are you going?

MargW
Old November 13th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 11/13/08 5:45 PM, in article , "MargW"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
All right, I've found the jersey, all the books, none of the CD's and all
the stuff to go in the mail. And the coupons and the bags...

I will not go play "Who's the Expert" again.....

You just have to choose one which has a topic you might know something
about. This hour (5 p.m.) is about serial killers. Nope - not going to
bother to do that one.

I've had the top score in three "Who's the expert" quizzes in the past
four weeks.

MargW

I have 5, including the one I had just done with a few minutes left in the
hour. I love doing those when I have a clue about the subject.

Old November 13th 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

says...

You'm gonna get smacked kiddo lol

promises, promises

--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old November 14th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Judy Bay

My kids gave me a coffee mug that says, "forget housework. I'm busy being
creative."

"Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at comcast..net wrote in message

"Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at comcast..net wrote in message

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Is to get the handful of groceries I need, hit the PO with some mail
that
needs to be weighed, get through the laundry, vacuum and then find time
either organize stash or otherwise "clean up" my stash.

And then, tonight, while the boys are at a hockey party (team only), I'm
going to stitch. Don't know which project, but I'm going to stitch.

In the grand clean out of DD's room, I have another pile to go the
thrift
store, though a friend of DD's might get the nicer stuff. And more books
for
the library sale room. (Though my read aloud favorites will be put away
for
grandkids.)

Regards.

Cheryl

I'm prepared for a rather boring day. First I have an appointment with
my doctor for my yearly checkup. Oops, I shouldn't talk about health
here should I ??? From there it's off to the market to pick up some
groceries.

After that I'll come home and think about getting the ironing done. Or
maybe I'll just discipline myself enough to work on the finishing for the
Oriental Fan. I so want to finish that and get on to the next, more fun
project. But there's also the book I started that looks not bad.

So much to do and so little time to do it.

Lucille

I got home from my morning chores a little while ago. I changed into
shorts and a t-shirt because it's hot and humid, let Puff out of the
closet where he put himself when I went in to change my clothes, put away
my non freezer groceries, looked at the ironing, went to the computer,
went back and looked at the ironing again and decided to have some lunch
and then do some needlework.

To hell with the ironing.

Lucille

Old November 14th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default And take 3 Take two My plans for today

I am so tired now (no doubt the rain and dark doesn't help) that I am
sincerely considering not stitching, taking my new magazines up stairs with
me and calling it a day.

Last minute, some one I mend jewelry (used in a children's program) for
called to pick up the latest lot.... So, I scurried through the ones that
are done or easy to do and got those ready. It would have been more fun to
visit with her longer, but the rain was really starting to come down.

Old November 14th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
All right, I've found the jersey, all the books, none of the CD's and all
the stuff to go in the mail. And the coupons and the bags...

I will not go play "Who's the Expert" again.....

You just have to choose one which has a topic you might know something
about. This hour (5 p.m.) is about serial killers. Nope - not going to
bother to do that one.

I've had the top score in three "Who's the expert" quizzes in the past
four weeks.

MargW

I have 5, including the one I had just done with a few minutes left in the
hour. I love doing those when I have a clue about the subject.

I have 2, just after they started...durned if I knew anything about
anything!

GIll