Discountinued Red Heart Yarn

Old December 29th 05, 06:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Discountinued Red Heart Yarn

Hello. I just found this newsgroup and hope someone may be able to
help. I am looking for at least one, and preferably two, skeins of the
following:

Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, Art E300, color 632, medium sage.

I made one baby blanket using a color combination of the sage group and
had enough to start a second one. I bought the yarn in September, 05.
I went back in early December only to find out this color had been
discontinued in March, 05. Coats and Clark doesn't have any more in
stock, I can't find it on e-bay and I've had people check from South
Dakota to Maryland and in between to see if it is on a clearance rack
some where, with no luck.

If any one has this color left over somewhere, I would be thrilled if
you would contact me. I will cover the cost of the yarn as well as
shipping and handling with a money order or cashiers check.

Thank you,
D.K.Anderson

Old December 29th 05, 07:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi,

I'm sorry I can't help you as I just checked my stash and only have a
partial skein of light sage. I will check my Walmart when I go on
Monday to see if they have it.

Nora

Old December 29th 05, 07:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Thank you!!
Denise

Old December 29th 05, 09:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I checked my stash too, but only have Hunter, Pale Green and Mint.
The one I thought was sage is a Caron yarn.
Marie and the cats

Old December 29th 05, 10:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I'll check mine, too. There are 3-4 within my normal driving areas.

this might be a dumb suggestion, but the Wal-Mart brand (Mainstays)
seems to be really really close to Red Heart in color and texture. If
you can't get the RH you want, that might be a close enough substitute.

-Amanda
http://www.uberpest.com

Old December 30th 05, 02:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Next time I'm in Maine, I'll try to remember to check a little shop there
that has an older stock of yarns...

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

FYI: Mission Falls yarn discontinued Soozergirl Yarn 5 December 10th 05 04:56 PM
Addiction to Knitting and Yarn ~ who, US??? Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 10 May 25th 04 12:47 PM
Need name of yarn Linda Yarn 8 April 8th 04 06:05 PM
Aaaaaaaagghhh!! Slippery yarn rant... CMM PDX2 Yarn 8 September 1st 03 07:27 PM
Yarn Substitution SlinkyToy Yarn 5 August 23rd 03 06:34 AM