Free Shipping Sale; New Patterns, Minkee Blankee Colors, Marcus Bros., Michael Miller, More at The Virginia Quilter!

Old July 18th 05, 03:47 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default Free Shipping Sale; New Patterns, Minkee Blankee Colors, Marcus Bros., Michael Miller, More at The Virginia Quilter!

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
July 10, 2005

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends,

We have been deluged with fabric this past week! It's like Christmas
in July except in this case Santa wears a UPS and FedEx uniform. :-)

We just received some beautiful rose prints from Marcus Brothers,
loads of Michael Miller restocks (get them while they last!) as well
as some great new Minkee Blankee colors! We also have several new
patterns and books!

We're having a great special this month -- Free shipping on all US
orders ($20 minimum order subtotal)! Take this opportunity to treat
yourself to some of our beautiful new fabrics! :-)

Also, I just want to say that we are all deeply saddened by the tragic
events in London this past week. Our thoughts and prayers go out to
all the people there affected by this tragedy.

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**Midnight Rose
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...ight_Rose.html
Red Roses on Cream
Red Champagne Roses
Tossed Teacups on Black
Black Champagne Roses
Rosebud Stripe
Red Roses on Black

**New Michael Miller Fabrics & Restocks
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...r_Fabrics.html
Dysfunctional Family
Winebottle Sampler
How to Get a Husband
Malachite Green Marble Swirl
Fairy Flannel
If She Sews, She Knows
Jet Black
Black Onyx Marble Swirl
Gone Catting
Golf Game
Bedtime Stories
Impressionist Garden
Caribbean Stripe
Tropical Fizz - Pink
Chinese New Year
Watermelon Stripe
Dots on Blue
A Child's Life Panel - 24" x 45"
Escher Cats
Watermelon Marble Swirl
Aqua Divas on Marine Blue
Painterly Stripe
Lahina Lobster Stripe on Black
Domestic Goddess
Disco Dot - Black
Krystal - Avocado
Retro Disco Dot - Flannel
Play Pals - Flannel

**Minkee Blankee - Beautiful new colors!
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin.../c-Minkee.html
Lime Green
Bright Yellow
Cantaloupe
Burgundy
Navy
Turquoise Dot
Lime Green Dot
Bright Yellow Dot
Cantaloupe Dot
Burgundy Dot
Navy Dot

**Forest Fantasy from Timeless Treasures
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...t_Fantasy.html
Blush
Cherry Red
Orange
Yellow
Latte
Sand
Celery
Forest Green
Hunter Green
Peacock
Royal Blue
Navy
Purple
Grey
Black

**Crush - Nancy Crow
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin..._Classics.html
Plum
Avocado Green
Violet
Goldenrod
Lagoon
Purple

**Fossil Ferns - most colors restocked!
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...sil_Ferns.html
True Red
Rose Coral
Royal Blue
Crystal Lake
Paris Sky
Bali Rose
Tiger Gold
Antigua Blue
Blue Topaz
Indigo
Fuchsia
Carbon
Woodfern
Peridot
Caribbean Sea
Moonbeam
French Lilac

**New Patterns
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin..._Patterns.html
Fragrance Counter Quilt Pattern
On The Wild Side Quilt Pattern
Flamingo Fun Quilt Pattern
Handbags Nouveau!
Deck the Halls Table Runner Pattern
Prickly Pear Quilt Pattern
Joy to the World Quilt Pattern
Elegant & Embellished Rag Bags
Ornamental Christmas
Love Letters Quilt Pattern
Poinsettia & Holly Table Runner Pattern
Feather Bed Charm
Stuck in the Middle Quilt Pattern
4th of July Pattern
Shattered Glass Quilt Pattern
Pepper Dish Quilt Pattern
The Crown of Thorns Quilt Pattern

**New Books
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...e/c-Books.html
Mariner's Compass
24 Christmas Blocks
From The Cover - 15 Memorable Projects for Quilt Lovers
Color Play: Easy Steps to Imaginative Color in Quilts
Sew Fast... Sew Fun... Sew Easy!

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/