LOTS to share!

Old August 4th 07, 06:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Default LOTS to share!

I have a lot of vintage cabs I need to put up for sale. Let me know what you
are looking for: color, size, etc. And were you the one who wanted some
gemstones for your dragons, or am I confused? (again, as usual...)

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Valerie" wrote in message
Holy wirework Batman!

I'm speechless Jerri! I adore that first one, and the rest are astounding
too!

Hey, where on earth do you get your cabs? I am having a hell of a time
finding cabs lately.

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Hi all,

I just got back from our 6th girl trip to William Holland. I've been to
the school 7 times, and 6 times with my sister and my daughter.

The teacher we were supposed to have cancelled, so a new teacher was
brought in and, I have to admit that I saw her work and was dreading the
class! I thought that my sister, who was in the class with me, was going
to shoot me for getting us into this! Lol. It turned out that we really
liked it and learned a lot, neither of us having done much sculpture
jewelry. The teacher was also very easy going, and a great teacher. She
was so sweet. All in all, a great week!

Our first project was this bracelet. They all came out different and
none looked quite like our teachers. I thought mine was ok, but needed a
little dressing up, so I added the Swaros:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/swbracesm.jpg

These were some easy pearl projects. I did the purple set first and then
just wanted to make the earrings in green with smaller pearls. I messed
up and made one of the earrings too big, so it became another set:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/ears1sm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/ears2sm.jpg

We I made this onyx set, with what Anna calls an X-men wrap:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/onyxsetsm.jpg

Then, I was trying to repeat the pattern on these abalone earrings, but
messed up my starting place, causing me to run out of wire on one side.
I was thrilled that I was able to save them and even turn out something
decent:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/abearssm.jpg

This style wrap, Anna calls Rudolph Rabbit because you make a "nose" and
"ears" on the back that you wrap through. I started out too big with my
first pendant, so I grabbed this cab that I'd brought with me and it fit
better. I like this one a lot:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/odd1sm.jpg

This was what I was going to use originally:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/pgpendsm.jpg

I hated my anal retentive loops that matched all perfectly going up the
side, so I covered them with Swaro again. Got a lot of nice comments on
this one!

Then, later, I tried another, very petite piece of charoite, using 24g
wi

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/char1sm.jpg

I LOVE this stick pearl set:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/stick1sm.jpg

Some simple earrings:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/loopssm.jpg

During the evenings, a lot of folks were doing chain maille in the
cafeteria. We joined them, and I finally learned the snake chain!!

Also, my 13 yr. old was with us, and she took seed beading. She
absolutely loved it and turned out some great work:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/emma1gsm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/emma1fsm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/emma1esm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/emma1dsm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/emma1csm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/emma1bsm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/emma1asm.jpg

Have I been busy, or what?

Jerri

www.beadbimbo.com

Old August 4th 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

I agree, its KLUNK - A - LISIOUS! But I think the cab is fancy jasper, not
flourite? Flourite is usually more transparent.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Awwwwwwww, thanks, Cheryl!! I got a lot of comments on that Flourite
pendant. I think the Swaros really made the difference.

And Happy Belated Birthday!

LOVE the Guinea Pig Way! I'm glad you reminded me. I hadn't looked at
that in a long time!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Cheryl" wrote in message
ups.com...
OH OH OH
KLUNK KLUNK KLUNK
Every single one of those is stunning -
but - I especially love this one!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/pgpendsm.jpg

Jerri dear- you DID miss my birthday! LOLOLOL

I am just amazed at all your beautiful wire work!!!
Green with envy is more like it!

Oh - by the way -- I was trying to reorganize my
"links" list the other day -- and found this again
remember this???
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/guineapig.php

I was just sitting here laughing and laughing.....

Cheryl