OT - please keep fingers crossed

Old January 18th 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
marigold

Default OT - please keep fingers crossed

Well, DH and I finally found an acreage that we love and put an offer in
tonight. The place needs a lot of work, but the setting is wonderful. It is
riverfront property with lots of trees and open meadows. 41 acres. We will
be a little cramped in the house to start with but hope to build a
shop/store/office/exercise room. There is a second floor loft that looks
down into the living room that I have claimed for my sewing space. I need
all the crossed fingers that I can get. The market here in Alberta is really
hot, and prices are crazy. I know that someone else was out looking at the
property this afternoon.

Don't know if I'll get much sleep tonight!

Marilyn
in Alberta, Canada

Old January 18th 07, 05:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Fingers and toes crossed!! Good luck - it sounds beautiful.

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

:

Old January 18th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Wow Marilyn..... it sounds like a little slice o' heaven! Good luck and
please keep us posted.

Patti in Seattle

Old January 18th 07, 07:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Marigold wrote:

Well, DH and I finally found an acreage that we love and put an offer in
tonight. The place needs a lot of work, but the setting is wonderful. It is
riverfront property with lots of trees and open meadows. 41 acres. We will
be a little cramped in the house to start with but hope to build a
shop/store/office/exercise room. There is a second floor loft that looks
down into the living room that I have claimed for my sewing space. I need
all the crossed fingers that I can get. The market here in Alberta is really
hot, and prices are crazy. I know that someone else was out looking at the
property this afternoon.

Don't know if I'll get much sleep tonight!

Marilyn
in Alberta, Canada

Fingers well and truly knotted!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old January 18th 07, 09:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di Maloney

Sincerely hope you do. It sounds just perfect.
I will be very jealous when you take possession.
--
Di Maloney
Mornington Peninsula

Old January 18th 07, 12:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Fingers, legs, toes and eyes crossed for you!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old January 18th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte Hippen

Body parts all crossed for you!!! I'm jealous. Sounds like a place DH and
I would enjoy (maybe later in life we can try for one). I hope you get
it!!!

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

Old January 20th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Harper

Crossed and holding breath for you - don't take too long!

http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes awhile to load)
quicker)
"Marigold" wrote in message
Well, DH and I finally found an acreage that we love and put an offer in
tonight. The place needs a lot of work, but the setting is wonderful. It
is riverfront property with lots of trees and open meadows. 41 acres. We
will be a little cramped in the house to start with but hope to build a
shop/store/office/exercise room. There is a second floor loft that looks
down into the living room that I have claimed for my sewing space. I need
all the crossed fingers that I can get. The market here in Alberta is
really hot, and prices are crazy. I know that someone else was out looking
at the property this afternoon.

Don't know if I'll get much sleep tonight!

Marilyn
in Alberta, Canada

WAHOO, keep fingers crossed Larisa Vann Quilting 4 December 28th 06 04:13 PM
fingers crossed plz... FiederEls Quilting 10 December 16th 05 03:56 PM
This could be it - fingers crossed! AliceW Quilting 18 July 1st 05 09:02 PM
Fingers Crossed Flossy Quilting 10 June 10th 04 12:32 AM
Need crossed fingers or toes AliceW Quilting 10 May 8th 04 05:52 PM