Thank you RCTQ Quiltmaker

Old April 4th 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Thank you RCTQ Quiltmaker

For the lovely squishie. There is nothing like a surprise squishie. It
reminds one of all the goodness in the world, goodness that is often
hidden by events in the news.

Thank you Quiltmaker and all at RCTQ.

--
Susan
aka Betsy Ross

Old April 4th 06, 12:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

The RCTQ Quiltmaker sent a delivery to NJ also. It was a delightful
surprise of a beautiful squisie. I hope
the Quiltmaker had a much fun sending out these squisies as we, the
recipients, are receiving them.

Who was that masked Quilter? love ya, thanks!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old April 4th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
"Betsy Ross" wrote:

For the lovely squishie. There is nothing like a surprise squishie. It
reminds one of all the goodness in the world, goodness that is often
hidden by events in the news.

Thank you Quiltmaker and all at RCTQ.

Thank you, Quiltmaker, from me, too! Beautiful rich colours brightened a
rather dull day.

Lee
Old April 5th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I was pleased to see one in my post office box, also! What a neat
surprise

Thank you so very much!

Ginger in CA

Old April 5th 06, 06:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

A great big thanks to Quiltmaker from me too, for the luxurious dark
green squishy. It was such a delightful surprise :-). Whoever it is
loves cats -- their pictures on the quilts on the original notecard are
so cute. And, yes the address label is wonderful too. Quiltmaker is
very artistic!

Bev in TX

Old April 5th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Thank you!!

I got one too!! My very first squishie!!! (And I'm going to use it in
a workshop that I am taking this weekend - we have to bring fabrics that
match a colour theme that we like - and my theme is going to match my
squishie!)

Thanks again
Allison

Old April 5th 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Another thanks to the RCTQ Quiltmaker!!! It totally
made my day. I've been smiling ever since I saw my
blue (favourite colour) with little deer fabric!
This fabric is going into a quilt I *keep*, not
one I give away!

And I love the return address label, too!

-- Anita --

Old April 7th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Me too, me too!! I got a wonderful pebblestone-spotty-type
yellowy-orange piece of fabric in an envelope with a beautifully made
card with QI-inspectors on the front and a professionally looking
address label on it! Thank you so very much - what a wonderful start
for my weekend, RCTQ Quiltmaker!
Katinka in Germany.