New Pix "Lavender Fields" Quilt

Old May 15th 05, 05:06 AM
Bronnie

Default New Pix "Lavender Fields" Quilt

Just finished my current project- "Lavender Fields" (can't think of a
more interesting name, is that OK?)
http://community.webshots.com/user/bronwynferrier
I am hoping my good friends Dr Bill and Marlen will like it enough for
me to offer it as a gift.
This is the quilt with my first real attempt at applique, using needle
turn/freezer paper on top method for the leaves of the vines. What I
was thrilled about was using my new EQ5 software to calculate the vine
design fitting in the borders and the software program then 'spat' out
the templates. Pretty cool!
Cheers
Bronnie
Qld Oz

Old May 15th 05, 05:24 AM
Sharon Harper

OOOOOH!!! Can I be your new best buddy! Didn't you know my name was Dr
Bill!!! Oh Please????? Simply gorgeous Bronnie!

quicker)

oups.com...

Old May 15th 05, 10:44 AM
Roberta Zollner

That's really pretty! If they don't want it, you're bound to have plenty of
offers :-)
Roberta in D

oups.com...

Old May 15th 05, 12:52 PM
Louise

Cool! I love the vine around the outer border. It's a great finishing touch
to a really great quilt.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

oups.com...

Old May 15th 05, 02:07 PM
the black rose

Bronnie wrote:

Just finished my current project- "Lavender Fields" (can't think of a
more interesting name, is that OK?)

The Quilt Police will be along shortly to confiscate the quilt for
Failure To Provide A More Interesting Name.

*snorfle*

http://community.webshots.com/user/bronwynferrier
I am hoping my good friends Dr Bill and Marlen will like it enough for
me to offer it as a gift.

If they don't, they're blind!

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old May 15th 05, 02:14 PM
Debi Matlack

Bronnie it's beautiful! The colors really play well against one another.
I'll take it if your friends don't want it!
--
Debi

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

oups.com...

Old May 15th 05, 02:33 PM
wendy

Just finished my current project- "Lavender Fields" (can't think of a
more interesting name, is that OK?)
http://community.webshots.com/user/bronwynferrier
Bronnie

Wow !!! Beautiful and I love your border !!
wendy
www.wendyvosters.com

Old May 15th 05, 04:23 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Makes me think of flowers in sunlight and shadow.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
oups.com...

Nice Quilt Story Sk8eraunt Quilting 4 October 2nd 04 03:46 PM
Mini B.C. quilt shop tour shhdesigns Quilting 13 September 15th 04 04:03 AM
De-lurk, vintage quilt tops, and an idea Debra Quilting 7 January 15th 04 03:58 AM
My first "real" Quilt -- LOL Kathy in CA Quilting 2 August 12th 03 10:28 PM