NJ - Love Apple's Quilt Show

Old January 17th 04, 02:22 AM
Melissa in NJ

Default NJ - Love Apple's Quilt Show

Anyone on here going to the NJ Love Apple's Guild Quilt Show February 13,
14, and 15 in Cherry Hill, NJ at the Clarion?

I will have 4 quilts in the show and one challenge jacket. I will be one of
the people modeling Rachel Clark's wearables at the Friday nite fashion
show, working the front desk Saturday morning, and attending the show
Sunday. If you are coming come find me!!!!!!

Melissa in NJ

--
and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus)
and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka "Kitty Wan Kenobi"),

Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply

Old January 17th 04, 03:56 AM
nzl*

ohhhhhhh, you're gonna be one busy little cookie, eh.
have fun, take a bottle of drink with ya so ya dont get dehydrated.
all that talking can do that ya know, lol.
they got any online viewing for us all to drool over?
which ones are your quilts and jacket?
we want pix...
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Melissa in NJ" wrote...

Old January 17th 04, 02:14 PM
Bonnie

Melissa in NJ wrote:
Anyone on here going to the NJ Love Apple's Guild Quilt Show February 13,
14, and 15 in Cherry Hill, NJ at the Clarion?

I will have 4 quilts in the show and one challenge jacket. I will be one of
the people modeling Rachel Clark's wearables at the Friday nite fashion
show, working the front desk Saturday morning, and attending the show
Sunday. If you are coming come find me!!!!!!

Melissa in NJ

I was thinking about attending on the 13th. It depends on
the weather.
--
Bonnie, the Quilt Lady
NJ

Old January 17th 04, 03:38 PM
Shelly

I'm planning on going.Don't know which day yet,prolly Saturday on the way to
Aldi.That's if everybody cooperates.LOL
Shelly

Old January 17th 04, 05:27 PM
Two x over

i'm planning on going! (waving my hand wildly....) i live about 45 minutes
from it...too close NOT to go!
betsey
"we do not inherit the earth, we caretake it for our children"
Old January 17th 04, 07:52 PM
Royce

Melissa, DS should have his own car by then....I'll try my best to be there!

--
Royce
A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Old January 19th 04, 06:51 PM
MelissaInNJ

For those of you going look for a "Melissa Boos" with a blue name tag
on, tall, and short curly brown hair.

The quilts I have in the show are the following from this link:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Unjuried Quilts:
=================
No. 2 - "Road to the Orient" Quilt
No. 12 - "The Jungle Floor" Quilt
No. 14 - "Fashion Girls!!" Quilt
No. ?? - "Yes, Melissa Did Applique!!" Quilt (Finished!!)

Juried Challenge:
==================
Guild Challenge Jacket (Finished!)

So when you are at the show you can say "Hey I know that quilter!!!!"
I've done that several times at show myself!

Melissa in NJ
Old January 20th 04, 01:01 AM
Two x over

hi melissa-
love your quilts! may i ask where you got the paperpieced golden retriver????
would love to make for a friend....

(and,i will look foryou-)
Old January 20th 04, 03:06 PM
MelissaInNJ

I bought the pattern from Silver Linings Originals ion the canine
corner section:

http://www.silverliningsoriginals.com/

I have also bought and done a greyhound. The patterns are fabulous and
easy. Though that golden was reduced to a 6 or 8 inch block. The
details on the head were a CHALLENGE to paper piece reduced to that
size....but still worked out!

Melissa in NJ

Old February 7th 04, 07:20 PM
GwenO MS

ME! I just signed up. I've been in Florida for about two months, just got
home (to Pennsylvania) and finally got a copy of Rachel Clark's schedule, found
this show and lo-and-behold! they had openings. I'm taking her classes on
Friday and Sunday (would do Saturday, too, but I know that I can burn out too
easily). Is anyone else here taking classes with Rachel Clark?
Gwen, in NW suburbs of Philadelphia