Best S.E.X. in a long time

Old November 20th 03, 09:28 PM
David & Barbara Schmidt

Default Best S.E.X. in a long time

Boy is hubby gonna get a hug when he gets home.

I went to Hancocks and got the following:

2 pkgs of binding tape
7 yards of felt
6 cards of buttons
a package of western buckles
2 yards of lace
6 squares of felt
2 spools of ribbon
3 yards of other ribbons and cording
2 large scraps of fleece
a yard and a half of plaids
almost a yard of cow print
a 1/4 yard of an alligator looking denim
and a 1/4 yard of this other cool southwestern print

and I only spent $69.60!

Sorry for the Shopping list, but I am excited!
No, no one can do a stash raid at my house. I need every bit of this and
then some.

Babs
Queen of Hot Stuff
and getting busy!

Old November 20th 03, 10:47 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
What ?!!? No "and a partridge in a pear tree!" g
Good luck!
And Good Luck on your craft show.
Been there, mannnnnny times, on your side of the table,
usually came home w/ a fatter wallet and memories of
a happy day (some of the best customers are the other
crafters/sellers g).
Make eye contact, even when sitting there quilting
while waiting for customers; speak to everyone;
negotiate if you need to (better to sell it for a smaller
profit than to take it back home forever),
and you'll have a good day, too. $ $ $

Ragmop/Sandy-- never met a stranger at a craft show ;-D

Old November 21st 03, 10:29 AM
Kate Dicey

[...]

Good haul! What are you using the felt for?
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old November 21st 03, 04:29 PM
Pat in Virginia

Sandy's advice here is good, as it usually is! It is soooo
important to make that eye contact. A few more suggestions, from
my experience. While you will need to 'rest your feet' now and
then, beware of looking unapproachable. Instead of 'lounging' in
a lawn chair, take along a stool which will put you at close to
same level as the passing customers. That makes it easier to make
eye contact, and give the appearance of being energetic, not
bored. Be sure to wear a bright shirt and even a hat, along with
a name badge, so customers can find you quickly. Try to
discourage too much 'visiting' becuse people are reluctant to
interrupt the vendor to ask questions. Most of all, have fun you
will attract customers who like your spunky attitude! Good Luck.
PAT in VA/USA

.....Cut to topic....

Old November 22nd 03, 03:30 AM
juliasb(nospam)

You don't think you can keep us away for long do you? HA! I'm already
looking for your addy. .
juliasb

[...]

Conductor of the Squish-mobile

....come and journey with me...
from darkness into New Life

http://globnet.com/~flair/

OT - Hey! I'm back (long) Helen C Beads 8 July 18th 04 10:38 PM
Hi! Long time, no "see"! Shelby Beads 12 April 26th 04 11:12 PM
Maybe....(not off topic but long) Karlee in Kansas Quilting 13 October 31st 03 11:35 PM
My trip to western US, including stops at 3 LQS's (warning, very long) sdgodfrey Quilting 5 October 23rd 03 11:39 PM