nephew-in-law safe!

Old September 2nd 05, 04:04 AM
CNY/VAstitcher

Default nephew-in-law safe!

I was talking with my sister-in0-law earlier tonight. It didn't
register last night when she said her son was in Jackson....just didn't
click for some reason. Tonight she told me that he was able to call her
and is currently in route to stay with her for a while. She lives in
Texas, on the same property as her parents (I think in the same house,
not sure) and was really worried about him. SHe hasn't seen him in 2
years, and is excited/relieved, etc,etc that he is alive and well and on
the way to stay with her. She also heard that her daughter (new
orleans) is safe and that her grand daughter was with her father
(granddaughters father) and stepmother and that they had evacuated NO
before the storm hit there. So....alla ccounted for and doing as well
as they can. The only thing troubling her is that she can't reach her
husband (DHs older brother) because he is in CA doing training
maneuvers. He was supposed to be sent overseas, but I have a sneaking
feeling that he might be sent to the southern states to work there
instead (he's a SeaBee....naval construction corps).

Larisa, 2 quilts down, and tons of fabric to go through