New Fabrics from Michael Miller, Marcus Bros., More at The Virginia Quilter

Old September 13th 05, 03:35 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default New Fabrics from Michael Miller, Marcus Bros., More at The Virginia Quilter

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Sept 3, 2005

(Receive this newsletter up to a week, or more, sooner by having it
emailed to you! Sign up at
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends,

I'm sure many of you have been following the ongoing crisis following
the devastating hurricane that hit the Gulf Coast. As some of you
know, my husband John was born and raised in New Orleans, so we are
especially sad to see the city in ruins as well as all of the
residents who are now homeless and destitute. Fortunately our family
and friends in the area were able to get out before the hurricane, but
they still don't know what, if anything, they have to go back to.

We have many wonderful new fabrics to peruse on our site and we are
offering Free Shipping on all US orders this Labor Day weekend (no
minimum, offer ends at midnight ET). This is a good time to stock up
on fabrics for your holiday projects as well as any quilts you might
be making for the hurricane relief efforts.

Also, if you know of any groups that are making donations, please let
us know and we will add their information to our website.

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**New Michael Miller Fabrics & Restocks
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...r_Fabrics.html
Li'l Cowpokes
Azure Blue Marble Swirl
La Tour Eiffel (Eiffel Tower)
Paris Pups
Ooh La Dot - White/Black
Doors & Windows
Bird Sipping
Seaside
Roadwork
Retro Transportation Panel
Baby's Breath
Colorful Dots on Black
Rooster Magnifico
Disco Dot - Sorbet & Lime
Nouveau Kitty
Knitting Terms
Li'l Cowpokes Flannel

**Fancy Pansy from Marcus Brothers
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...ncy_Pansy.html
Pansy Bouquets on Purple
Pansy Bouquets on Green
Pink & Yellow Pansy Bouquets on Black
Pansy Bouquets on Teal
Tossed Purple Pansies on Black
Tossed Pansies on Teal
Tossed Pink Pansies on Black
Pink Pansy Bouquets on White
Ivy on Green
Small Pansy Bouquets on White
Green Ivy on White
Butterflies on Pink
Tossed Pansies on Purple

**Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/c-Rud..._Reindeer.html
Rudolph Book Panel - 36" x 44"
Characters on Blue
Christmas Scene

**Cultivated Cottons from Lonni Rossi
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...d_Cottons.html
Vegetable Stamps on Brown
Corn Kernels on Brown
Stamped Onions on Black
Stamped Broccoli on Brown
Corn Kernels on Black
Stamped Mushrooms on Tan
Stamped Corn Husks on Black

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/