~Ad~: A couple of new focals up - Tink

Old April 14th 04, 12:04 AM
Tinkster

Default ~Ad~: A couple of new focals up - Tink

It's been a horrible cluster headache week, so my torch time has been
really minimal :-( However, when the dust settled, I was really
pleased with the few things I've added to my site.

I always seem to work in cool colors, like blues and violets. Not this
time! Hot Hot HOT! I swear these beads even FEEL warm to the touch!

As always, thanks for looking!
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm

Tink
Rent-A-Tink Info via
Latest Work is he
http://snipurl.com/2pun
http://blackswampglassworks.com

Old April 14th 04, 04:42 AM
Beadseeker

Tinkie,
I just wanted to tell you that my pink "Largo" hollow bead with spacers
arrived today. It is SO cool, I love the mauve color, it's great, thanks for
sending it so promptly.
When I get around to making the necklace (please, God, let me have SOME time
for myself), I'll send you a scan.
Thanks for the extras.
love you much,
Patti
Old April 14th 04, 06:06 AM
Tinkster

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:35:59 -0400, "Beadbimbo"
wrote:

Ooooooooo! I love the Fiesta 1 bead. And those aren't even my colors!

LOL! Hey they aren't MY colors either. Heheheheheh! I think I'm just
desperate for summer. That, plus the fact that I am so sick of blue
and purple that I can't stand it. LOL!

Tink
Rent-A-Tink Info via
Latest Work is he
http://snipurl.com/2pun
http://blackswampglassworks.com
Old April 14th 04, 06:52 AM
Debbie B

Tink,
You can always send those blue & purples ones to me and they would have a
very good home.

snicker
--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
wrote:

Ooooooooo! I love the Fiesta 1 bead. And those aren't even my colors!

LOL! Hey they aren't MY colors either. Heheheheheh! I think I'm just
desperate for summer. That, plus the fact that I am so sick of blue
and purple that I can't stand it. LOL!

Tink
Rent-A-Tink Info via
Latest Work is he
http://snipurl.com/2pun
http://blackswampglassworks.com

---

Old April 14th 04, 06:55 AM
starlia

Tink,

I also wanted to say something about your work while coming off headaches.
I know a lot of folks don't like those bright dang oranges, but you know I'm
all over that.

With that thought I wanted to share something with everyone. I know that my
happy color is orange with yellow. Why do I know? Because when I paint in
those colors I'm in a zone, I'm singing to myself, and suddenly the painting
is done. I don't do this with beads. So my question Tink-e-poo is do you
have a happy color to bead in? It sure makes my life easier when I let the
muse take over my paintings.

"Tinkster" wrote in message
On 14 Apr 2004 03:42:22 GMT, (Beadseeker) wrote:

Tinkie,
I just wanted to tell you that my pink "Largo" hollow bead with spacers
arrived today. It is SO cool, I love the mauve color, it's great, thanks

for
sending it so promptly.
When I get around to making the necklace (please, God, let me have SOME

time
for myself), I'll send you a scan.
Thanks for the extras.
love you much,
Patti

Oh I just KNEW you would love that bead! It's so soft and wonderful!
Thanks for letting me know, Patti! I really appreciate it!

Yes Harry, I often put freebies up on my site. But posting here won't
do you any good. The beads go to the first person to email me at my
business email: tink at blackswampglassworks dot com

And I forgot to mention that I have put up a page of sale items! Yay!
Who DOESN'T love a sale, eh? For now, it's just lampwork, but once I
get some other things photographed, this will be the place to find
some great deals on lots of beady stuff, like furnace glass...

The sale page can be found at:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/sale.htm
and is also accessible from my other pages.

Thanks!

Tink
Rent-A-Tink Info via
Latest Work is he