web site suggestion

Old March 11th 04, 06:34 PM
Dr. Sooz

*raises hand* Ooo Ooo Ooo...there's a link to the Links List is on my page
LOL!!

Do I get a smiley face sticker?

If I had one, you would! Yo get a big smooch instead!
SMOOOOCH
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 11th 04, 06:34 PM
Dr. Sooz

Mine, too...I did it a couple of weeks ago and didn't tell anyone...

Really?!? That's so cool! I love that!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 11th 04, 06:34 PM
Dr. Sooz

it's on mine too, but I didn't know I had to tell anyone ;-)

Well, you DO. raps Pam's hand with a ruler

haw haw
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 11th 04, 06:35 PM
Dr. Sooz

- I haven't updated in ages...
will add.... immediately! LOL

See to it that you DO, young lady......grrrrrr

(haw haw haw)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 11th 04, 06:37 PM
Dr. Sooz

is now!

Is not! :-P
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 11th 04, 06:43 PM
Cheryl

is now!

Is not! :-P
~~---------------------------

is too --
are you looking in the right place???
right column --

http://www.dragonbeads.com/links.html
Cheryl
last semester of lawschool! yipee!
A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old March 11th 04, 06:55 PM
Marisa Cappetta

backatcha scweeetie!!!

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
*raises hand* Ooo Ooo Ooo...there's a link to the Links List is on my

page
LOL!!

Do I get a smiley face sticker?

If I had one, you would! Yo get a big smooch instead!
SMOOOOCH
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old March 11th 04, 07:14 PM
Dr. Sooz

is too --
are you looking in the right place???
right column --

http://www.dragonbeads.com/links.html

I clicked on the BEADS and BEADERS and Jewelry Designers links, but there's no
Links List when I go to their destinations. Otherwise there's just the You
links. ????
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 11th 04, 07:48 PM
Alison

Sooz, it's almost half an hour since your post, so maybe it was fixed
between, but...

The first three links I see in the right column a

Beaders and Jewelry Designers

BEADS

THE ULTIMATE BEADER LINK LIST by Sooz

HTH,
Alison

(P.S. your response to "Dr. Sooz in pain" message was very touching for me.
I'm so sorry your previous posts were missed or ignored (I do believe they
were missed much more than ignored) and pray that you find meaningful relief
soon.)

Old March 12th 04, 02:49 AM
Cheryl

http://www.dragonbeads.com/links.html

I clicked on the BEADS and BEADERS and Jewelry Designers links, but there's no
Links List when I go to their destinations. Otherwise there's just the You
links. ????

Sooz- it is not on the BEAD page - it is not on the BEADERS and JEWELRY
designers - it is RIGHT ON THE FRONT PAGE of the links list --- between Beaders
and Jewelry Designers and Beads... maybe your browser is not refreshing????

Bead and jewelry site. Mary Ann Beads 6 October 20th 03 04:11 AM
Apology and New Web Site AD Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 19th 03 05:47 PM
Change of auction handle/ID and Web Site Name CrystalLuv Beads 6 August 24th 03 05:36 AM
new bead pattern site Susan in VA Beads 3 July 21st 03 04:43 PM
AD (sorta) HUGE Site Update Linx Beads 2 July 9th 03 04:11 PM