Need Prayers

Old July 23rd 03, 11:22 PM
Carol In WI

Default Need Prayers

I went to see my doctor for the yearly female check up, the Dr. said that I
have an irregular heart beat. Could be anything could be nothing, won't
know till Friday when I see my family Dr. My heart is every now and then,
skipping a beat. So please say a prayer, being 46, I'd hate to have a heart
attach. Carol In WI

Old July 24th 03, 04:13 PM
Dawne Peterson

Carol
You are in my prayers too.
Dawne

Old July 24th 03, 05:41 PM
Barbara Vaughan

Carol In WI wrote:

I went to see my doctor for the yearly female check up, the Dr. said that I
have an irregular heart beat. Could be anything could be nothing, won't
know till Friday when I see my family Dr. My heart is every now and then,
skipping a beat. So please say a prayer, being 46, I'd hate to have a heart
attach. Carol In WI

Most irregular heart beats are pretty harmless. I've had one all my life
and I'm 58 years old. My heart skips beats sometimes and sometimes just
goes flub-flub-flub for a few seconds. My condition is called mitral
valve prolapse. I've seen the cardiograms done over a 24 hour period and
some of the variations would certainly scare the wits out of me if it
weren't for the fact that my doctor says there's absolutely nothing to
worry about.

I've found that I can get my heart beat going again by making myself
cough. However, the worst irregularities occur in my sleep.

Barbara

Old July 24th 03, 07:33 PM
SunFire

Barbara Vaughan wrote in
:

Carol In WI wrote:

I went to see my doctor for the yearly female check up, the Dr. said
that I have an irregular heart beat. Could be anything could be
nothing, won't know till Friday when I see my family Dr. My heart is
every now and then, skipping a beat. So please say a prayer, being
46, I'd hate to have a heart attach. Carol In WI

Carol, my heart beat has been irregular for years. It throws negative
pulses instead of positive and I'm still going strong!!!! Hopefully,
yours will be something just as easily dealt with as mine. I have to get
EEG's every couple years just to make sure that nothing changes. So, you
have my thoughts and prayers with you!!!!!

Linda

OT - my friend needs your prayers and wishes Peggy Beads 7 February 7th 05 01:57 PM
OT - prayers for my friend Peggy Beads 5 January 21st 05 03:55 AM
Thoughts and Prayers Debbie B Beads 1 March 20th 04 10:19 PM
Prayers and Good thoughts/update Laurie Beads 22 November 1st 03 02:35 PM