Heads up, Cyberstampers' convention starts tonight 11/10!

Old November 10th 05, 03:49 PM
MaVinci

Default Heads up, Cyberstampers' convention starts tonight 11/10!

Here's a short message from one of its organizers, be sure to stop by!
(Everything at Ma Vinci's will be 25% off!)

)
Robin
Ma Vinci's Reliquary
http://crafts.dm.net/mall/reliquary/
Just wanted to let y'all know about a fun and exciting event happening
this
weekend...the Cyberstampers' Fall Convention. This is an online
virtual
stamping convention. It starts Thursday night at 10 pm Eastern time
with a
convention booth tour and ends Sunday night. There is a pre-convention
party that starts at 9 pm Eastern. We have classes, socials and games
every
day starting at 1 pm Eastern time. So stock up on your favorite drinks
and
munchies, send the dh and kids off to visit family g, get into
your most comfy jammies and fuzzy slippers and come join us from the
comfort
of your computer.

It's all very easy! here is the schedule of events:
http://www.cyberstampers.com/schedule.html

New to chat? Don't be afraid! We have a very safe and secure site.
To get
to classes just click on the link highlighted in blue for the time
period/class you want to join. Please remember that all events in
cyberstampers take place on Eastern time so adjust your clocks as
needed.
There is a link on the schedule page that will take you to a page which
contains an Introduction to Chat and has some helpful tips for
chatting.

If you have any questions or problems someone is always around to help.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

I look forward to seeing y'all this weekend. My chat nickname is
BlackCats
or BC for short so please come by and say hi!

Hugs,
Monica
aka BlackCats