Going West.

Old April 9th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Olwyn Mary

Default Going West.

Hooray! We are going to Sacramento next week to see the grandchildren.
It seems it will be a long time before I am completely over the
pneumonia - most authorities say a year - and those kids are getting
older. The grandson we have never seen is 22 mos, and his big sister -
whom we saw once for ten minutes when she was an infant - is now 3 yr 10
mos. Additionally, fares this month are much cheaper than next month
and on through the summer. So, we are packing all the various meds in
the hand luggage (in case the suitcases get lost) and we are off. We'll
be there April 18 to 25. Of course, I will be taking the laptop with
me so I can stay in touch.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.
Old April 9th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Apr 9, 6:21*am, Olwyn Mary wrote:
Hooray! *We are going to Sacramento next week to see the grandchildren.
* * It seems it will be a long time before I am completely over the
pneumonia - most authorities say a year - and those kids are getting
older. *The grandson we have never seen is 22 mos, and his big sister -
whom we saw once for ten minutes when she was an infant - is now 3 yr 10
mos. *Additionally, fares this month are much cheaper than next month
and on through the summer. *So, we are packing all the various meds in
the hand luggage (in case the suitcases get lost) and we are off. *We'll
be there April 18 to *25. *Of course, I will be taking the laptop with
me so I can stay in touch.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.
** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**

Olwyn Mary
Travel Safely and come back safely
mirjam
Old April 9th 08, 10:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 22:21:02 -0500, Olwyn Mary wrote:

Hooray! We are going to Sacramento next week to see the grandchildren.
It seems it will be a long time before I am completely over the
pneumonia - most authorities say a year - and those kids are getting
older. The grandson we have never seen is 22 mos, and his big sister -
whom we saw once for ten minutes when she was an infant - is now 3 yr 10
mos. Additionally, fares this month are much cheaper than next month and
on through the summer. So, we are packing all the various meds in the
hand luggage (in case the suitcases get lost) and we are off. We'll be
there April 18 to 25. Of course, I will be taking the laptop with me so
I can stay in touch.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

That will be lovely to see you little grandchildren again Olwyn Mary. I
expect they will have grown beyond all recognition. Enjoy yourself and
take care. It will be lovely to get news of your trip. :-)

--
Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light
Old April 9th 08, 12:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Leah

wrote:

Hooray! We are going to Sacramento next week to see the grandchildren.

Have a good trip, and make sure to take lots of pictures. Those will
be priceless to your grandkids as they get older. I see pics of me
with my grandparents, and I am instantly taken back to those wonderful
times.

Leah
Old April 11th 08, 11:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

wrote:

Hooray! We are going to Sacramento next week to see the grandchildren.

Have a good trip, and make sure to take lots of pictures. Those will
be priceless to your grandkids as they get older. I see pics of me
with my grandparents, and I am instantly taken back to those wonderful
times.

Leah

I'll second that, I have thousands of pictures - must print the best before
the electronic storage system is out of date.

I wish I had pictures of my grandparents, cameras had hardly been invented.
I had a box brownie but not until after they died and I had to take up home
processing because I couldn't afford to take the film to the chemist :-(

Mary

OT Going West. Olwyn Mary Needlework 6 April 9th 08 05:27 PM
Everyone in the mid-west OK Cheryl Isaak Needlework 22 December 14th 07 05:19 PM
Stitches West!! Slick Hippy chick Yarn 1 January 30th 04 04:20 PM
OT - Geese fly west! nzl* Quilting 10 July 15th 03 01:06 AM