Sunday coffee

Old August 11th 04, 04:31 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Sunday coffee

Oh i adore her books and her as well
mirjam
(Kayrun) wrote:

Oh!
I love, love, LOVE her books!
Am into #3 right now, and seem
to just race through them.
You are so smart to be able to design!
Did you know Monica before she started writing? Just wondering how you 2 got
together for the patterns, etc?
Call me curious!
Karen G.

I'm finishing up a couple of freebie handouts for Monica
Ferris to give out during her booksignings. One is a cross
stitched bookmark and the other the knitted cell phone bag
that I sent out to a few of you over the July holiday
weekend. I need to finish up the instructions and chart
layout for the bookmark so I can mail her the master copies
later this week. Consider this a plug for her new book
coming out in October, "Crewel Yule."

I'm ready for fall!

Nyssa, who is sooo sick of tall, wet grass and heat
At River's End
http://nyssa.cnc.net

Old August 11th 04, 01:10 PM
Nyssa

Kayrun wrote:

Oh!
I love, love, LOVE her books!
Am into #3 right now, and seem
to just race through them.
You are so smart to be able to design!
Did you know Monica before she started writing?
Just wondering how you 2 got
together for the patterns, etc?
Call me curious!
Karen G.

I'm finishing up a couple of freebie handouts for Monica
Ferris to give out during her booksignings. One is a cross
stitched bookmark and the other the knitted cell phone bag
that I sent out to a few of you over the July holiday
weekend. I need to finish up the instructions and chart
layout for the bookmark so I can mail her the master copies
later this week. Consider this a plug for her new book
coming out in October, "Crewel Yule."

No, I didn't know Mary Monica before she started writing
the Betsy series of books. She visited RCTN quite often
asking needlework related questions when she started
writing them. That's how I first "met" her.

I helped her with an idea she has used in the upcoming
"Crewel Yule" and also did the freebie that's
included in the back of the new book. I won't give
away the secret of what it is, since it ties into
the plot of the book. beg

She's already working on the *next* book in the
series!

Nyssa, who wishes she could stitch, knit, and read at
the same time
At River's End
http://nyssa.cnc.net