Bookmark pattern update

Old August 11th 04, 07:22 PM
Sarah Carter

Default Bookmark pattern update

When I made a few bookmarks, someone requested a link for the pattern I
used. I couldn't find it at the time, but after decluttering the house, I
have found it! )

http://www.denisecrochets.com/cascadingpetals.html

Have fun!

Sarah
(Whose house has jsut been valued and measured and will be on the market in
the next couple of days. The people who are selling the house we want to buy
won't accept our offer until our house is sold.)

Old August 12th 04, 10:34 AM
Sarah Carter

NoraBalcer wrote in message
Hi Sarah,

I'll be printing off the pattern tomorrow.

Good luck on selling your house real quick.

Cheers! I hope so too, but whatever happens is now down to fate. We've all
been working really hard to get it in a suitable condition, and thankfully
Stu feels much better too, although he hasn't been allowed to go back to
work yet.

The good side of it is, I can relax now after 6 weeks of chaos. I've packed
most things already, but have left 3 projects out to do. One jumper and one
hoody from the stitch and bitch book for myself and blanket. I knitted the
blanket, made of squares sewn together, when I was 10. I undid the sewing
and am now crocheting them together with a black border and making it into a
double bed size. It looks quite successful at the moment.)

Sarah

Modifying a pattern Slinky Yarn 5 May 10th 04 11:58 PM
New Free Crochet Pattern Glittery Bookmark Julie A. Bolduc Yarn 4 May 9th 04 05:28 AM
New Free Crochet Pattern Glittery Bookmark Julie A. Bolduc Marketplace 0 May 7th 04 07:29 PM
Copyrights and Pattern Usage [email protected] Sewing 0 November 28th 03 05:08 PM
Update on Noreens shawl pattern Ophelia Yarn 12 August 27th 03 03:18 PM