Machine Blanket Stitch

Old February 8th 14, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Machine Blanket Stitch

If I were to want a machine that did a nice machine blanket stitch what
would that be? Any suggestions?
Simple mechanical machine. I am thinking about getting rid of the Janome
6600 here but that stitch
is one I don't have on my other machines and would miss.
TIA, Taria

Old February 9th 14, 04:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Most of my machines are older ones jeanne. I don't think that was
a popular stitch on those. Taria

Old February 9th 14, 10:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"jeanne" wrote in message ...

odd, i thot that stitch was on ALL machines.
shrug
jeanne

"I" thought that stitch was on all the new machines back in the 60's.
Barbara in Florida

Old February 10th 14, 12:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

"jeanne" wrote in message ...
odd, i thot that stitch was on ALL machines. shrug
jeanne

"I" thought that stitch was on all the new machines back in the 60's.
Barbara in Florida

It wasn't on my 1966 Elna Supermatic or on the Elna I bought about 1995,
though I did find an adequate substitute on that machine.

Julia in MN

Blanket stitch (handmade or machine-made) Betty Vereen Hill Sewing 12 September 29th 08 09:29 PM
blanket stitch Puffins Quilting 14 November 5th 04 01:45 PM
Buttonhole stitch or Blanket? Mauvice Murphy Quilting 4 February 13th 04 01:23 PM
Blanket hem stitch??? Claude Davis Sewing 9 January 9th 04 03:54 AM
Blanket Stitch Star Elizabeth O'Rourke Needlework 4 August 9th 03 02:19 AM