Hello Again Oh u won't remember Me!

Old January 14th 04, 05:56 AM
Warmhands

Default Hello Again Oh u won't remember Me!

Its been a while since I have been on here.
So Hello again.
I love to craft any way I can.
Although I am kind of stuck you see I left my hubby because of abuse and I
had to leave on my things,
now money is so tight with my two kids we don't have anything to knit with
or craft with so I have a hard time as you can imagine but I am looking
forward to the time when I can afford to start again. I really miss it!
Take Care ALL

Old January 14th 04, 03:09 PM
Olwynmary

So Hello again. I love to craft any way I can.
Although I am kind of stuck you see I left my hubby because of abuse and I had

to leave on my things, now money is so tight with my two kids we don't have
anything to knit with or craft with

Hi: I am so sorry you have had to go through this. However, if you are
shopping at thrift stores (wonderful places to find all kinds of things you
need/want at very low prices) you can often find craft materials and tools
there for pennies. Just keep your eyes open.

Good luck in your new life.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Old January 14th 04, 05:14 PM
Diana Curtis

Garage sales are a great way to make your crafting pennies go farther.
Good luck in your new life!
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old January 15th 04, 02:50 AM
Warmhands

Oh you bet I am they are the best places to look...
Thanks for your thoughts.