good news update QI Kyra.

Old May 3rd 07, 03:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

Default good news update QI Kyra.

Good news, indeed! We can get along with out food, but can we get along
without our beloved QI's? Not as easy..........

Continued recovery for Kyra..........

Laurie G. in CA

"FiederEls in NL" wrote in message
After they took x-rays and done a checkup the doc told me that it seems
that Kyra has a swollen spine.. she is on steroids and painkillers and
probably will for the rest of her life..
She is walking again and now i got to regulate her bloodsugar again and
she
will( hopefully ) be fine..though she has got to go back for more shots in
2 weeks..
The bill was freightfully high and wiped out my budget for the rest of the
month but hey.. eating is highly overreated huh?
I am happy, happy, happy!!!
Thank you all , you mighty quilters , for all your prayers and good
thoughts !
I hope they will last and see to it that Kyra remains to be fine..

Thank you all !!!

a very happy FiederEls.

Old May 3rd 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy Schmidt

awwwwwwwwwwww - That is such good news.

Soft kitty purrs from Abby and big sloppy kisses from Frazier.

--
Cindy from MO

Old May 3rd 07, 04:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

I'm so glad to hear this.
It's always a bit of a tightrope, but at least she is walking and
receiving treatment.
..
In message , FiederEls in NL
writes
After they took x-rays and done a checkup the doc told me that it seems
that Kyra has a swollen spine.. she is on steroids and painkillers and
probably will for the rest of her life..
She is walking again and now i got to regulate her bloodsugar again and she
will( hopefully ) be fine..though she has got to go back for more shots in
2 weeks..
The bill was freightfully high and wiped out my budget for the rest of the
month but hey.. eating is highly overreated huh?
I am happy, happy, happy!!!
Thank you all , you mighty quilters , for all your prayers and good
thoughts !
I hope they will last and see to it that Kyra remains to be fine..

Thank you all !!!

a very happy FiederEls.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old May 3rd 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte Hippen

Glad to hear you now have answers and things are improving!!!

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

Old May 3rd 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Once again I missed your post - but still saw the good
news.

A wonderful note on which to go off to bed!!

Have a good day all you northerners lol

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

.. .
:
: Continued recovery for Kyra..........
:
: Laurie G. in CA
:
: ...

Old May 3rd 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
FiederEls in NL wrote:

After they took x-rays and done a checkup the doc told me that it seems
that Kyra has a swollen spine.. she is on steroids and painkillers and
probably will for the rest of her life..
She is walking again and now i got to regulate her bloodsugar again and she
will( hopefully ) be fine..though she has got to go back for more shots in
2 weeks..
The bill was freightfully high and wiped out my budget for the rest of the
month but hey.. eating is highly overreated huh?
I am happy, happy, happy!!!
Thank you all , you mighty quilters , for all your prayers and good
thoughts !
I hope they will last and see to it that Kyra remains to be fine..

Thank you all !!!

a very happy FiederEls.

What a relief! I'm so glad she's feeling better and that you're feeling
happier now!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) embarqmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious)
Old May 3rd 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack

Oh, what wonderful news!! Thank you for updating us.
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

Old May 4th 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Glad to hear it! I'm sending hugs and Dora sends a warm purr.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green