OT - For the clock watchers of the group

Old May 3rd 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

Default OT - For the clock watchers of the group

At three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year,
the time and date will be 02:03:04 05/06/07.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

Old May 3rd 07, 09:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

but only if you use US notation for dates... otherwise you will have to wait
for my wedding anniversary - 5th June though this is the first time in years
I want to remember the day g

--
Jessamy - divorced and loving it!
Queen of Chocolate Squishies (and Occasional Liquorice Ones)

Old May 3rd 07, 10:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

AliceW wrote:
At three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year,
the time and date will be 02:03:04 05/06/07.

But not in the UK where 05/06/07 is the 5th June!! I seem to remember
that this difference has caused confusion in the past with the
Directory, where people received squishies for their 'unbirthday'!

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
Old May 3rd 07, 12:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

Well, I think the Directory this time has avoided the "unbirthday" issue by
using the month names instead of numbers.

--

"Sally Swindells" wrote in message
: AliceW wrote:
: At three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this
year,
: the time and date will be 02:03:04 05/06/07.
:
:
: But not in the UK where 05/06/07 is the 5th June!! I seem to remember
: that this difference has caused confusion in the past with the
: Directory, where people received squishies for their 'unbirthday'!
:
: --
: Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
: http://community.webshots.com/user/sallyswin

Old May 3rd 07, 12:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

AliceW wrote:
At three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year,
the time and date will be 02:03:04 05/06/07.

Not for another month in the UK...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old May 3rd 07, 02:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

I emailed my father this trivia, and he promptly sent back
"And let's not forget the other one 7-6-5-4-3-2-1 [5 June 2007 at
4:03:02AM]"
He and I write our dates out as 20070503, a sequence that always drove
my teachers mad in school, but that is how he taught me and it makes
perfect sense!

Ginger in CA