Going on my first cruise - knitting question from an old-time poster

Old January 12th 11, 04:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

Default Going on my first cruise - knitting question from an old-time poster

On Jan 11, 6:43*pm, wrote:

Northern Pines is Linda Lachance isn't it ? *If so I did her
butterflies and winter panes.

Yes, she's the designer.

Old January 12th 11, 04:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Jan 12, 6:50*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Yes and thank you!

I have put a post-it on the pattern. Otherwise I'd never remember in
that far-distant future (or with me, even the very short future!). I
do hope you're really aren't in a hurry to get it! LOL Even if you
are, I could send it to you and when you're done you could send it
back to me!

LMK

Old January 12th 11, 07:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

On 1/11/11 5:56 PM, in article
, "Joan E."
wrote:

On Jan 10, 9:18*pm, Nancy wrote:

The bookmark is taking long enough and is big enough
for me. *I've two others and if I ever get them all done
I'll probably frame them and hang them together.
Not sure about a big one.

Good to know. There is a *lot* of stitching in those!

They do. *My real quandary is if I really want to start getting into
canvaswork, since my to-do list is already quite long (isn't
everyone's, though? LOL) *I really do like that design, though.

Well, I guess I'm getting into canvaswork! I was in Fargo today so
stopped at NN and got all the supplies for the 2 Northern Pine designs
(the one in the catalog and the freebie)!!!!

Those Northern Pine designs seem to work up pretty quickly, as well and they
look so nice.

Is your Nativity the one where you are doing individual pieces and
stitching the "reverse?" *I've got one where I just did the fronts.

Yup. Glutton for punishment that I am. lol

Joan

LOL - sounds like good gluttony.

I was thinking of you - as I'm finally clearing up my office and found the
Horse kit to send you, as well as something for Cheryl - just sitting here.
Hopefully will get out soon...

Ellice

Old January 12th 11, 10:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On Jan 12, 1:27*pm, "Ellice K." wrote:

I was thinking of you - as I'm finally clearing up my office and found the
Horse kit to send you, as well as something for Cheryl - just sitting here.
Hopefully will get out soon...

I guess I've kept myself in enough patterns...I had forgotten all
about that! Obviously, no hurry.