Your ALL really pathetic

Old January 8th 11, 10:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.food.cooking,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.british
Aussie

Default Your ALL really pathetic

Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
pathetic. Your childish, witless, stupid and repetitive.
There arent one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

Revenge? What a frikken joke! You wouldnt know how to get revenge on
anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the forums to Potty-
Mouthkindergarten you morons. What a bunch of ineffective jerk offs.

****e, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
without supervision.

Ill leave you here to lick each others juicy little arses and suck
each others turgid little cocks.

It was a waste of time coming here. Bye ****e eaters; and dont forget
to watch frikken sesame street in the morning. That is just about all
you socalled university ''educated' idiots are good for.

I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are ****ing me
off.

You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all the ''pencil
necks'' that
post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.

I already know where one of you are, you had already had an ISP track
you down for something else. I got that info ****e for brains and Im
going to use it.

Laugh now cos you sure as ****e wont laugh later.

You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
little arsehole.

You dip****s have ****ed me off a ****ing sight more than he did.

Frikken wannabe forum dickwads; take that! BuhBye!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

sticking it to ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008
Old January 9th 11, 01:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.food.cooking,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.british
Harry Merrick

Aussie wrote:
[...]

ROTFLMAO!!! - Dear God, no wonder the saying is that Australia has only one
fault, and that is the Aussies! - Small wonder they lost the Ashes with IQ's
such as these. AND he's a coward, since he is using pseudonym!
--
Harry Merrick.

Old January 9th 11, 04:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.food.cooking,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.british
Wayne

"Aussie" wrote in message
Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
pathetic. Your childish, witless, stupid and repetitive.
There arent one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

If YOUR subject line said "You're ALL really pathetic", YOUR IQ would appear
higher.

Old January 9th 11, 06:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
fran

TROLL

Old January 10th 11, 01:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.food.cooking,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.british
Cathy from KY in CA

On Jan 8, 2:30*pm, Aussie
wrote:
Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally

Who's a "looser"??.........LOL
Old January 15th 11, 07:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.food.cooking,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.british
o7xu.plyx

Notice to Wayne:

That Aussie is in a city that has been built on a flood plain.
Of course they forget flood mitigation.
Now they cry & beg for help for their stupid negligence after being flooded
once more...

Got it?

Salutations