AD - Silvered Harvest

Old August 13th 05, 05:07 PM
Dawn >^..^

Default AD - Silvered Harvest

Hi Y'all,

I listed two new sets of beads last night. I keep making fall colored sets
in hopes of conjuring up some cooler weather but so far it's not working
out too well. The good news is, I ended up with two really nice sets of
beads though. =o)

Why don't you click on over and take a peek.... http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Thanks for looking!
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Old August 13th 05, 05:19 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

KLUNK. Those are very much *me*. Sigh.

----------
Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay & Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Nurturing doesn't end at birth: breastfeed, co-sleep, babywear.

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com. Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!
Old August 13th 05, 05:52 PM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Barbara! =o)
I thought they were *me* too....but I can't keep them all.
--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"

Old August 13th 05, 11:51 PM
Su

With any luck, they'll be ME!

They're gorgeous, Dawn. I've been stymied in my quest to own every
bead set you make but I'm trying. Dammit, I am trying!

The problem is I feel the same about a few other lampworkers too and
it's starting to make the boat lean to one side where the lampwork is
stored.

-Su

Old August 14th 05, 05:49 PM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Su!
That cracks me up about the boat leaning!
You could always get a smaller boat just for lampwork storage.... ;o)

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
http://snipurl.com/Art_Insomnia
http://snipurl.com/my_ebay
oups.com...

Old August 14th 05, 05:54 PM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Lara! =o)

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
http://snipurl.com/Art_Insomnia
http://snipurl.com/my_ebay
"Lara" wrote in message
Very pretty Dawn.

I really like Silvered Harvest. What rich colors.

Lara

--

Check out my eBay auctions under user ID: lutrick
Or click on the link: http://snipurl.com/8fa3

Old August 14th 05, 09:50 PM
Su

To quote Roy Scheider in 'Jaws'.... 'We're gonna need a bigger boat!'

-Su

Old August 14th 05, 10:37 PM
Kalera

"Silvered Harvest" is unreal! I love the beads I just got from you,
BTW... and there are SO MANY! Wow. I just have them laid out on my bad
station so I can ooh and ah over them from time to time.

Dawn ^..^ wrote:
Hi Y'all,

I listed two new sets of beads last night. I keep making fall colored sets
in hopes of conjuring up some cooler weather but so far it's not working
out too well. The good news is, I ended up with two really nice sets of
beads though. =o)

Why don't you click on over and take a peek.... http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Thanks for looking!
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Bearfoot silvered ocean beads Christina Peterson Beads 5 May 4th 04 03:22 PM
Silvered copper foil Craig Glass 9 April 13th 04 01:40 AM
Helens Harvest Lampwork Debbie B Beads 1 February 19th 04 07:52 AM
AD: Ending soon B/W Pyroglypics and Silvered Plums Susan B. Beads 1 January 18th 04 08:35 PM
eQuilter Harvest Preview, Earthtones Special Paul Rubin Marketplace 0 August 13th 03 02:51 AM