Rag Quilt replies...

Old January 10th 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Batson Cats

Default Rag Quilt replies...

Hello again!

I am here finally to reply to all you sweet ladies who so graciously took
the time to respond to my rag quilt questions and for some reason, they are
not to be found. It's as if they have been eaten or something!?!? If anyone
can tell me how to get to them, that would be great!
I was able to sit and read about 4 or 5 replies didn't have the time to
answer them. To answer a question or two I recall someone asking, our
Grandma is a larger Grandma size so the quilt would be a little bigger than
a regular lap quilt. Also the question I had about stitching through the
layers... yes, it makes sense so we will do that also. My 7 yr old daughter
should enjoy this, especially since it's a gift to her favorite Grandma. If
anyone else replied and I have left you out, forgive me as my original post
and the replies are not available to me for some reason. Must be the
weather! It's trying *so* hard to snow here but is having a hard time with
all the sunshine! (Perfect quilting weather)

Thanks again!

Renee in Oregon

Old January 10th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Try: Google - Groups - rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

That should get threads and all messages for way way back!
Good luck.
..
In message sOdph.3806$GL.908@trndny06, Batson Cats
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 10th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz

http://tinyurl.com/yf4jsh
Here is the thread that you started Renee and Replies that you recieved

Dee in Oz

Old January 10th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

nothing i can add bout the lap quilt.
grandmas seem to love whatever they are given by the grandkids, lol.
what fun you two will have making this...a new quilter in the making, so to
speak.

you're using OE, check the 'view/current view/replies to my msgs' in the
top menu.
the view doesnt delete msgs, just changes what you can see.
hth,
jeanne
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

Old January 12th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Batson Cats

Thanks Jeanne! You're right about gifts to Grandmas. I think we need more
girl time and this will be the perfect opportunity.

Renee

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
[...]

How to make quilt with scraps and no pattern? Debra Quilting 2 October 12th 06 06:54 AM
Nice Quilt Story Sk8eraunt Quilting 4 October 2nd 04 03:46 PM
Its that time again! FAQ Diana Curtis Quilting 9 February 1st 04 08:08 PM
OK, you've finished the quilt, now what to do with the scraps? Have fun! QUILTKITTY Quilting 12 January 6th 04 05:48 PM
My first "real" Quilt -- LOL Kathy in CA Quilting 2 August 12th 03 10:28 PM