Williamsburg stitchers

Old September 4th 03, 02:51 AM
Lladnit

Default Williamsburg stitchers

My computer burped and deleted my address book. This is to the stitchers who
plan to attend the September EGA meeting for the first time. The projected
attendance for the special program has exceeded the capacity of the meeting
room at the quilting shop. The meeting has been relocated to the James City
County library in Toano - 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 9. Tickets for the public
(non-EGA members) will be $10.

The next regular meeting at the quilting shop will be Oct. 14. Sorry for any
inconvenience to you!

:-) Jackie
Old September 4th 03, 12:42 PM
BDS2pds

Jackie; it was to be my first time with you all as we just moved and I was
going to pay someone for the ega dues then. Will I be charged the $10 as an
outsider?I was told about the move but isn't the JC library in Croaker? That
is what she told me.
Also I was told it was at 10:30. Please clarify because I really want to come.
( email to me from Dee: "However, the September Meeting (September 9) will be
at the James City Library in Croaker. It is actually near the Candle Factory.
The time will also change to 10:30 (for one time only) and the program will be
a lecture/slide show with Glee Krueger. Glee will be speaking about the newly
catalogued sampler collection at Vassar College."
Please help sort it out so I can come ! b