new QI at my house!

Old April 5th 11, 01:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary

Default new QI at my house!

I have a new QI, and his name is Winston! He is a "puggle", which is
a hybrid mix of pug and beagle. Rather than the common colors,
however, Winston is brindle and VERY handsome, so his heritage might
be even more mixed. He weighs about 20 pounds and is 3 years old. He
is house-trained, has good manners and clean habits, and a very sweet
personality. He's kind of sloppy at the water bowl, but he is, after
all, a loose-lipped dog. He and the cat are getting along very well,
but I'm sure Adele will be happy when he gives up trying to mount her
-- she's not a "good time kitty". Winston has been very busy checking
out the house completely, and has been diligent in his marking efforts
in the yard. Even though he has a clean bill of health from the
shelter and seems completely healthy, we are going to the vet tomorrow
afternoon for a general check-up and to have the vet make sure all
recommended immunizations are in good order, and to get him set up
with HeartGuard and Frontline. He also needs a nail trim. I have all
of the medical records that were available to take to help establish
his new record on the vet's books, and will get a small smelly sample
in the morning to take with us. (Thank God for plastic baggies!) I
know it will take time for him to get really comfortable and
completely settled in here, but so far things are very positive, and I
am very, very pleased.

Old April 5th 11, 10:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Winston is a lucky dog to have found a wonderful home!
Barbara in FL, soon to be back in SC

Old April 5th 11, 02:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Denise in NH[_2_]

On Apr 4, 8:13*pm, Mary wrote:
[...]

I love Puggles! Congratulations to you and Winston

Denise in NH

House Of Gods & House Of Kings [email protected] Beads 0 January 4th 08 01:40 PM
OT house DrQuilter Quilting 20 July 14th 05 02:59 PM
OT - She got the house!!!! AliceW Quilting 16 July 2nd 05 07:27 PM
OT house in DC Roberta Zollner Quilting 4 April 8th 05 04:21 AM
OT house fire maryd Quilting 8 December 13th 04 09:37 PM