Can you imagine succeeding as a textile artist?

Old October 16th 04, 01:58 PM
Carol Pentleton

Default Can you imagine succeeding as a textile artist?

"I have had a listing on your site for some time now. Since it was
free to post my info and link to my site I did not expect to get much
in return in terms of jobs or calls. Recently I had requested an
update of my biography. You updated the page very quick and
accurately. Then, out of the blue I get an email for a job estimate
and they said they found me on your site! I was
thrilled to say the least. Iım working on a $5600 job that I got from
a FREE listing at www.thedigitalartist.com. Thank you very much!"

Jay Montgomery
Digital Artist, Illustrator and Painter
Marietta, Georgia, USA

What does success as an artist, artisan, designer or photographer mean
to you?

The satisfaction of creating original and expressive work

The ability to make a living at something you love

Showing your work to appreciative art-lovers around the world

Whatever success means to you, we invite you to use The Digital Artist
to help you achieve artistic success! Start by visiting us at
http://www.thedigitalartist.com to see and use all the FREE features
we offer, including:

FREE exhibits for artists, designers, artisans and photographers
FREE articles on the business of art
FREE monthly newsletters that include new articles, new resources and
new job and show opportunities
FREE ebooks
FREE classifieds
FREE up-to-the-minute art headlines and museum news
FREE bulletin board
FREE art and design dictionary

Looking for books, magazines or supplies? The Digital Artist can help
you there, too, with:

ONLINE bookstore
ONLINE magazine stand
ONLINE art, design and photography store

The Digital Artist exhibits work by more than 1100 visual artists from
more than 60 nations. Art buyers can contact you directly, and we
NEVER charge a commission for our exhibit sites! Sign up today and
EXHIBIT TODAY!

Can you imagine how The Digital Artist can help you succeed as an
artist?

Stop imagining and START SUCCEEDING right now by going to The Digital
Artist at http://www.thedigitalartist.com