5th Anniversary Celebration, New Timeless Treasures, RJR & more at The Virginia Quilter!

Old October 8th 04, 09:38 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default 5th Anniversary Celebration, New Timeless Treasures, RJR & more at The Virginia Quilter!

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Oct 1st, 2004

Hello quilting friends!

Get out your noisemakers and party hats, because today we are
celebrating the 5th anniversary of The Virginia Quilter! To help
celebrate we are offering Free shipping on all US orders of $20 or
more, through the end of the month (in-stock items only, sale ends
10/31 at midnight ET)!

We have many beautiful new fabrics, including great music prints from
Timeless Treasures, the ever popular Crazy for Daisy in cotton and
flannel from Kaufman, extreme sports prints from RJR and much more!
Come by and check them out today!

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**New Timeless Treasures
Great White Sharks
Flying Soccer Balls
Soccer Balls & International Flags
Basketballs on Black
Soccer Balls on Blue - Flannel
Skiers - Flannel
Basketballs on Black - Flannel
Musical Instruments on Black
Musical Notes on Cream
Piano Keyboard Stripe
Orchestral Instruments on Cream
Operas
Instrument Silhouettes on Cream
Night at the Opera
Mardi Gras Masks
Mardi Gras Beads
Fast Food
Bacon & Eggs
Diner Roadmap
Basghetti Frames
Basghetti - Spaghetti Strands on Red
Basghetti - Bowls of Spaghetti
Basghetti - Spaghetti & Meatballs
Cat & Dog Yearbook Pictures
When Pigs Fly
Galloping Horses on Blue
Galloping Horses on Cream
Dragonfly Batik
Purple Cat Batik
Red Dragons on Black Batik
Coffee Mug Batik
Tribal Mask Batik

**Christmas Cats
Christmas Cats on Red
Santa Hats on Green
Candy Canes on Red

**Something to Talk About
Dirt Bike Racing
Sky Diving
Skateboards
Suitcases
Route 66
Vintage Trains
Luxury Ocean Liners
Vintage Airplanes
Classic Cars
License Plates & Street Signs

**Happy Growl-oween
Spiderwebs on Black (Glow in the Dark)

**Crazy for Daisy
Flowers on Light Blue
Hearts on Pink
Hearts on Dark Blue
Flowers on White
Flowers on Pink
Flowers on Lavender
Hearts on White
Hearts on Blue

**Crazy for Daisy Flannels
Flowers on Blue Flannel
Dots on White Flannel
Hearts on White Flannel
Dots on Pink Flannel
Hearts on Blue Flannel
Flowers on Pink Flannel
Flowers on White Flannel
Hearts on Pink Flannel

**Woodrow Studio Colour Palette
Colour Palette - Fuchsia Pink
Moss Green
Burgundy
Royal Blue
Lagoon
Black
Lilac
Sapphire Blue
Lime Sherbet

**Illusions from Woodrow Studio
Checked Blocks
Optical Columns
Starburst Squares

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing! To help celebrate our 5 year
Anniversary, we will be drawing five winners this month!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/