July Challenge

Old August 1st 03, 12:23 AM
Dr. Sooz

Default July Challenge

I just thought I'd post this again. It's so fun to look at, and now it's
finished.

http://www.gemfox.com/corinabeads/julychallenge.html
~~
Sooz
-------
"Selective deafness, it's a wonderful thing." ~Kathy N-V
ESBC
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A - Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

Old August 1st 03, 02:42 AM
angela

"Dr. Sooz" wrote ...
I just thought I'd post this again. It's so fun to look at, and now it's
finished.

http://www.gemfox.com/corinabeads/julychallenge.html

Wow! I want to check out, let's see, yep, that would be EVERY SINGLE ONE of
those artists. How am I ever supposed to get any beading done when you all
keep posting stuff like this?? :-)

ang.
Angelfish Handcrafted Baubles
http://thehalsteds.com/angelfish

Old August 1st 03, 04:25 AM
Jewitch

On 01 Aug 2003 02:19:53 GMT, uppies (Dr. Sooz)
wrote:

I just wish they'd all included their website addresses on the photos. :-P !!

http://www.gemfox.com/corinabeads/julychallenge.html

I am just so absolutely utterly thankful they didn't! How would I get
anything done? Just looking at the decline in my desk since I started
actively reading this group (and following links) as opposed to
dropping in once-in-awhile!

But ... maybe they should next month!

Jewitch
Old August 1st 03, 04:26 AM
Christina Peterson

Yes!

Old August 1st 03, 06:18 AM
PoRRo

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
http://www.gemfox.com/corinabeads/julychallenge.html

Hi all,

I have been lurking around since that discussion about polymerclay that
first quided me here. I just have to thank you for this inspiration. I know
almost nothing about lampwork, I am a polygirl, but the page Sooz sent is
one of the most inspiring ones I have sen in ages.

PöRRö from Finland
***********************************
polyclay art at http://porro.claymountain.com
polyclay book reviews at http://porro.claymountain.com/bookself.html
old webpages at http://www.saunalahti.fi/theporro/

Old August 1st 03, 07:55 AM
Dr. Sooz

How would I get
anything done? Just looking at the decline in my desk since I started
actively reading this group (and following links) as opposed to
dropping in once-in-awhile!

A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind, dearie. :-)
~~
Sooz
-------

Old August 1st 03, 07:59 AM
Dr. Sooz

I LOVE your fossil necklace.

Wow, YES!
~~
Sooz
-------

Old August 1st 03, 06:53 PM
KDK

Thanks for posting!!!

And I find that it's neat that now I "know" some of the people who's beads
are there. That is so cool.

Kathy K

Old August 2nd 03, 07:48 AM
PoRRo

Oh, Porro, try this page full of lampwork links! You will faint!

http://airandearth.netfirms.com/soozlinkslist2.html
~~
Sooz

Sooz,

I admit that is a hardie, but fortunately the pictures are not on one page
that would take ALL my attention... Grin.

--
PöRRö