Recycled Coke Bottle Beads

Old October 20th 05, 05:54 PM
mehughes

Default Recycled Coke Bottle Beads

Does anybody know of a good source where I can buy recycled coke bottle
beads?

Old October 20th 05, 06:35 PM

Usually the glass beads out of Java (and a few other places) are made
from recycled glass.

http://www.brucefrankbeadsonline.com/newjavabeads.html
http://www.beadsandpieces.com/diamsmoot10x.html
http://www.beadsandpieces.com/wheel10x8mm.html
http://www.1worldsarongs.com/recglasloos.html

Fair trade recycled glass info from Africa:
http://www.eshopafrica.com/gallery/p...cledglass.html
http://www.eshopafrica.com/acatalog/...ass_beads.html

A good (and lightweight) alternative are the resin beads from Java.

http://www.naturaltouchbeads.com/

Old October 20th 05, 07:21 PM
mehughes

Thank you. I've taken a look at those sites and the beads are great.

Martha Hughes
Forms Analyst
Patient Data Services
Harborview Medical Center
Box 359738
206-744-9054

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow
in Australia." (Charles Schultz)
ups.com...

Old October 20th 05, 07:43 PM
Peggy

Do you know how to clean resin beads? I've got some dusty/dirty ones. I
tried googling, but I found instructions for cleaning resin beads in water
filters. Maybe I'm just not using the correct keywords.