hug quilt

Old October 3rd 05, 11:06 AM
Dreamweaver

Hey B, I'm on Remicade every 4 weeks and so far so good! Been on for a year
now. Still on pain patch and prednisone but I'm up to my old tricks and may
be gettin' a new set of hinges in the old gams pretty soon - know Oct. 4.
Love to you and my sweetie. BTW, (sorry if this has been discussed before)
but don't be surprised if Mr. Joe craves cheese BEG 'cuz the gene that is
the protein inhibitor in Remi. is half human and half mouse! ;-p
--
Whoohoo!
Dreamweaver (find myself being much more wary of Hawks lately as well!

"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath
of a buffalo in the winter time. It is the little shadow which runs across
the grass and loses itself in the sunset."
-- Crowfoot, April 1890

"Butterfly" wrote in message
news
To receive one is what makes you:
"Still grinning"
even on your worstest days.
Thus the magic of a HUG.
Just an aside: Mr Joe had another treatment and is doing much better. He

now
will be getting them every 6 weeks instead of 8 and when the next 'new

med'
comes out--he will be getting it to see if it works better than Remicade.

Butterfly (still grinning and so is Mr Joe)

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
A HUG (yes it must be in capitals) is the most amazing gift that this

group
of girls and boys (there are a few!!) can give to someone. Just looking
at
one, you can feel the love and caring radiating from it. It ooozes

warmth
and kindness and love and friendship and.....I could go on and on and

on.
They are very very special and to be a part of making one is an honour.
receive one is well....

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under) (still searching

for
the right word....and still grinning like a lottery winner)
quicker)

"Stephen Williams" wrote in message
Iam new to this newsgroup. What is a HUG quilt?

Peggy

Old October 3rd 05, 03:54 PM
Butterfly

Uhoh!...we have a baby hawk sitting on the neighbors garage--eyeing our
backyard.........real close to where Mr Joe is putting up his shed.....

Butterfly

Old October 3rd 05, 06:28 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

They like mice!! The red tailed Hawk appeared in my sons first medicine
vision. He chose it for his totem. He'll take care of your varmits for
you - gophers, moles, etc. He's a friend. So many of them die because they
eat mice that have been poisoned.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old October 3rd 05, 06:58 PM
Butterfly

Don't use poison cause of our QI......hawk is safe. We have had a hawk every
year now : )

Butterfly

"Butterfly" wrote in message
[...]

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shazrules/my_photos (same as website
but

Old October 3rd 05, 07:06 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

That is big medicine having a hawk return year after year. Have you seen
the PBS special "Pale Male"? It's wonderful. Imagine a hawk nesting above
Woody Allens Central Park home.
SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

"Butterfly" wrote in message
[...]

http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes a while to
load)

Old October 5th 05, 01:27 AM
Dreamweaver

Tee hee! Watch out Mr. Joe!
--
Whoohoo!
Dreamweaver

Old October 5th 05, 01:32 AM
Dreamweaver

He'll take care of your varmits for
you -

Your son or the Hawk? G I know the Hawk does but.....;-)

Volunteered for the Raptor Center at the U of Minnesota where they rehab
injured Raptors and poison was always an issue.
--
Whoohoo!
Dreamweaver

Old October 5th 05, 01:35 AM
Dreamweaver

That is big medicine having a hawk return year after year.

It really is B. They hang around me a great deal. Another thing we have in
common!

I did see "Pale Male." It was fascinating.
--
Whoohoo!
Dreamweaver

Old October 5th 05, 03:23 AM
Butterfly

It was 'calling out' to him today. What a treat : ) He had gone into the
shed and was in there awhile (sitting down--I checked) and it started its
calling--when he came out---it quieted down and just watched him. When he
came into the house it flew away. I was sitting by the table watching the
whole thing (see, I AM being good and staying OFF my feetz)

Butterfly (gonna have an interesting fall; the hummers are 'gone' but the
hawk is back : )